Trump goes to the UN

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Trump is expected to be beating the war drums later today in NYC when he delivers his first major speech at the UN.

It's been widely reported that he will call for "International action" against Iran and NK. This is in spite of the fact that the IAEA has confirmed Iran is sticking to it's side of the agreement.

It will be interesting to see how this speech is received as the US and it's allies Saudi Arabia and Israel seem to be the only one's looking to escalate a conflict with Iran. The UK and France in particular have shown strong support for the Iran agreement.

Iran is adhering to nuclear deal limits, UN says, despite Donald Trump claim

Trump to UN: confront North Korea and Iran or risk being 'bystanders in history'

2. Right On. I will get the crew over for some white Russians and a Trump speech. Cool.

3. i am listening to him now. i like what he is saying so far.
    from my perspective, he wants to build our country and make it a beter place for everyone

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Now that's funny. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. The US needs to withdraw from the UN.
    Fuck those warmongering bitches.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Even the most powerful nation in the world needs allies. It seems that your king is the war monger - he threatened to "totally destroy" North Korea in his speech to the UN.

7. If NK threatens us, why can't we threaten them back? NK is an open air prison filled with famine, run by a brutal tyrant that imprisons his own people in labor camps and murders anyone who tries to escape as well as their entire family...

But Trump is the bad guy here....

• Like Like x 2
  8. We had allies long before the UN was ever created. There doesn't need to be an international bureaucracy in order to have allies.

Who is my king? Are you referring to Trump?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Here, let me check.......nope, no king around here. He must be confused with some other foreign country... is my guess.

10. And FUCK the Saudis, Israelis and every other country in that putrid, festering shithole they call the middle East with a sharp stick. Time to totally withdraw, turn our backs and ignore them all. Let their stone age barbaric ideology wipe the Earth clean and we can all get on with our lives.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. A long rambling diatribe which seemed to inspire very little applause; certainly a stinging rebuke to such a frail, narcissistic ego. Very generous use of the royal "we" in calling for unity with his world vision in spite of the fundamental message of America first. The tweets will be predictably vindictive against anyone who dares to question or oppose.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Excellent speech, We finally have a leader again. Give me a second.....fuck, I just had another James Brown moment. Thank You God "and I don't even go to church". Thank You President Trump. MAGA.

13. Same caveat as always, not a Trump supporter.
    But wouldn't you also verbally fight back against attacks against you? It's honestly not just questions or opposition. It's outright hatred and venom from the left. Right or wrong as he may be, if someone attacks me like the left and msm does to him, I would be pissed all the way off and fire back too. It's human nature. Maybe not the right way to go about things in a pragmatic manner, I like to at least try to calm down and think before making an angry and rash decision, but I don't really blame him for making his statements.

14. Thanks so much for all you do for us. MAGA. :rolleyes:

15. Sadly, you excuse the statements you can't rationalize; demonizing the "media" leaves one with the question - who do YOU trust? Time and again, the Pumpkin King has offered unvetted sources to serve as his window on the world.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. I like that description - it suits him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. OK, your welcome.

18. To be perfectly honest with you I get most of my political sources from all of you blades here. I read them all and form an opinion. My opinions lean right but I am far from a republican. I used to value the views of people like Alex Jones but now I think he smokes too much meth. I still love Stefan Molyneux but when he started endorsing Trump and straying from his old AnCap ways he kind of lost me a bit. Still a big fan of Ben Shapiro, although I disagree with him on a few things. Hope that gives you a little insight into my opinions that you probably already knew.

19. Whether a slight dig or misguided flattery, I'm certainly no unimpeachable source for what is out there in the world. The pompously pointless prattle proves my proclivity towards pleonasm.

• Like Like x 1