Trump for President!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mcherbie, Apr 29, 2011.

1. ' For the Republican Party, the accumulation of money is proof in itself of virtue, however it was acquired. The richest 1 per cent pay for the party's campaigns, and the party in turn serves their interests entirely. The most glaring example is that they have simply exempted many of the rich from taxes. Johnston studied four of Trump's recent tax returns, and found he legally paid no taxes in two of them. In America today, a janitor can pay more income tax than Donald Trump – and the Republicans regard that not as a source of shame, but of pride.
    How are these tax exemptions for the super-rich paid for? Here's one example. The Republican budget that just passed through the Senate slashed funding to help premature babies to survive. The rich riot while the poor shrivel. Trump offers the ultimate symbol of this: he won't even shake hands with any ordinary Americans out on the stump, because "you catch all sorts of things" from them. Yes: the Republican front-runner is a billionaire who literally won't touch the poor or middle class. '

Is this guy really the finest you have?

:eek:

2. That's quite... explicit. haha.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M]YouTube - Boo This Man![/ame]

4. Trump isn't running for president.. you know that right?

he is not the front runner

janitors don't pay more taxes than trump, unless they make a lot of money...
    low income earners in the US usually pay no to little taxes.. most of it is returned via refund.

you watch too much BBC

• Like Like x 1
  5. only 45% of us households pay income tax....47% too many if you ask me (shitty math deliberate)

6. Anyone who buys into this Trump bullshit is just continuing to play the game...
    "Obama didn't work, quick we need a new face that everyones familiar with! Donald Trump, of course! Why didn't we think of this before?? It's brilliant!"

The sooner we the people realize it's these fuckin puppets who don't make a difference, it's the system as a whole, the sooner we'll be able to fix the problem at it's roots. Seriously thinking that a new politician is going to change everything means you're playing along just as they want you to. I can't believe people didn't come to this realization years ago when everyone realized what a fraud Obama was, or Bush was, or Clinton for that matter.. Come on people..

7. Trump said he will wait until June to official announce it. Or in other words, if he's leading in the polls by then he'll run. Crazier things have happened in America. I mean look Obama got the gig. It's true what we were told as a kid, anyone really can be president!!!:hello:

8. trump backs none of his claims

all talk no action

9. #10 StayHighAllDay, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
    It's not about backing up claims.. It's about being a greedy, corrupt asshole with a lot of bloody money and wanting to sit in the most powerful chair in the world. They look at it like getting from point A to point B, by any means necessary. Point A they're just a nobody, point B they're president of the world. Fuck it might as well lie your way into office anyways. Hell, Americans will forget anyways once a solid show on t.v. comes out of one of the media conglomerates assholes that can distract them long enough.

edit: the last part to my post that you quoted was sarcasm.....

btw, trump is one of those people where you can tell he's lying right after words come out of his snake oil salesman of a mouth. Obama had the same characteristic, and he's our beloved leader...

2012, yet another nail in the coffin :(

10. just what america needs

a corporate bigwig :rolleyes:

whats sad is i can tell you first hand people in NY like him

my state is so bad

11. #13 StayHighAllDay, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
    Ever since the 2008 presidential campaign I have been convinced that I'm in a perpetual dream where American's lost their mind and decided our national/international politics needs spicing up. Too much fucking spices America, the dish is now ruined. Don't get me wrong, Bush/Kerry/Gore are all political jokes. But, in 2008 we definitely lowered our standards for the POTUS and the campaign felt like a reality tv show. And now, it's look like we're going into the second season

12. I believe Obamas mentor/ head of foreign policy wrote a book back in the 70s? Talking about just this. Look into it if it interests you.
    Between Two Ages : America's Role in the Technetronic Era by Zbigniew Brzezinski

13. Obama's head of foreign policy? Obviously I'm still in the dream because that son of a bitch holds a lot of the blame for all the bullshit going on right now with Obama's foreign adventures.

14. just how the fuck DO you say that alphabet soup. i am not sure i have ever heard it spoken, only written.

15. To be completely honest, I would vote for Mitt Romney. He has enough business experience to run the country during this difficult time obamas put us through, yet hes not a total egghead dumbass.

16. Trump is the only person I know of that could actually make Sarah Palin look good by comparison. If Americans seriously consider letting this egomaniac run for president then you are truly fucked.

17. Correction, then America's enemies are fucked :eek:

18. Trump for President!

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.... No.