Trump declares US ready to invade Venezuela

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Aug 12, 2017.

1. #21 AugustWest, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    Well thankfully we live in the US, and a president can't just nuke someone for the fun of nuking them.
    Congress, joint chiefs etc will get involved.

Trump can't even get health care, or a travel ban through.. He won't and can't nuke anyone on his own.

Look back at old newspapers.. We have a NK scare about every 3 or 4 years.
    They are not going to risk losing their entire population.
    They want to be recognized as a world power and want attention.

• Like Like x 3
  2. #22 STIGGY, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    Ah come on August
    Can't we at least send a well placed Tach/Nuke (low yield) right on Kimmy's House LOL
    Man how the Press would Love that XD

upload_2017-8-12_12-29-5.png
    Shayttan

• Like Like x 1
  3. They'd love it if we nuked Russia more than NK.
    They really want war with them for whatever reason.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I agree
    They need to reel them in and put a stop to all this nonsense

5. Who's making it out of control though?
    Trump shooting off his mouth. You can't go around threatening to invade countries at the drop of a hat.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Trump lies about everything, stop believing what he says.
    If the US invades Venezuela, it'll be one of those cia led coups that they love doing.
    No troops..

7. Yes you can. Both NK and USA have done it recently. You forgot aready?

We certainly CAN threaten, and we will absolutely deliver if Kim keeps pushing his luck.

How is it there in your little protected from bad guys island anyway?

I'm sure it's peachy

8. Leave Venezuela alone. Venezuela ran their economy into the ground with incompetence and corruption, including an economic theory based purely in ideology and not on proven results and logic. Outside involvement will only worsen the situation for those in the country. I sympathize with their plight, no one should have to live under such tyranny.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. I hope Trump sticks true to his word, gets his plan through the red tape and stomps that little fat fkrs ass if he pulls anymore of his bullshit

10. #30 killset, Aug 12, 2017
    It hasn't been at a drop of the hat. Kim's been making threats way too long. 1 of these days he will act on it. Time to stop that from happening and level his country. He doesn't understand a diplomatic approach so speak his language, 1 he will understand

11. Great words indeed! I'm just passing on the words of Trump.

Do you think the US should invade and spread democracy in Venezuela?

12. NK is a whole different ball game that has it's own thread but your desire to "level" a country is very telling pal, very telling.

The people of Venezuela should get to decide what happens in their country not the world's police the US government.

Trump=Obama=Bush=Clinton.

13. No I don't. Let them ruin themselves.

14. I don't believe it man, it's obvious as fuck he's shooting from the hip but all the same it's dangerous talk that creates instability.

This could be a good thing in the long run and erode the influence and control that the US is trying to assert over the world. Trump's starting to look like the boy that cried wolf.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Venezuela would make a nice diversion to get peoples minds off Russia. Reagan did it by invading Grenada to help get American minds off the 241 Marines he got blown up in Beirut a few days before.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. #36 killset, Aug 12, 2017
    Fk ya it's telling. Threaten our way of life, threaten me, my family, my friends and all the other innocent civilians of the nation I live in and I could give a fk less. Time for the US to stand up. Glad you could see the obvious pal. Not everyone wants to hide in the corner and close their eyes crossing their fingers hoping. Level the bitch. I'll sleep just fine

As far as Venezuela it's an intervention. I'll sleep through that too. Trump didn't say we were going. Just that we could... how come Ol kims threats should be dismissed but Mr Trumps gets your undies in a crinkle?

• Like Like x 1
  17. #37 AugustWest, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    They'll never in a million years bring troops, drones and bombs to Venezuela. Never ever..
    CIA led propaganda campaign to try and oust the leadership and install a "US friendly" regiem? That I can see happening. That's probably what they told trump, and of course he blurted it out within minutes.
    I'm always in the "leave them alone" camp, but the pentagon and Intel agencies just have to meddle regardless of who potus is.
    I don't know if the president really has much choice.

• Like Like x 1
  18. he didn't threaten to invade he said military wasn't off the table. little bit of a difference.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah well it's pretty much standard for people to take what Trump says and blow it way out of proportion.

Honestly from what I'm hearing about Venezuela's situation, some kind of intervention might be preferable.

Marxist economics...not even once kids

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  20. I agree, Trump doesn't have a clue what is going on in Venezuela. That is unless he saw something on Fox and Friends.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1