Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

true?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shaveddave, Jan 14, 2010.

1. my uncle just told me this weekend that when he was my age he would light up incense in his room and smoke freely and said it covered the smell. i have been using a sploof when smoking inside and didnt think incense would work too well. any one else have expierence using incense?

2. While incense does help it doesn't even come close to completely covering the smell.

3. This^

Deffinately dont rely on just incense.

4. Anyone who knows what weed smells like will be able to tell right away through the incense... I'd say its risky. If you have to worry about the smell, open a window and blow your hoots out that, or take a step outside maybe? I smoke in my room and have to be stealth and I use the window method, then keep it open for a little longer after to air out. then would be a good time for an incense :smoking:

5. thanks for the feedback. i thought i would test it out for myself. light up a stick of some shitty incense i found in my attic. smoked 2 bowls and went downstairs to do some laundry and came up like 5 mins later and only smelled incense. maybe im just blazed :smoking:

6. Blowing it out the window in addition to lighting incense works alright... Less than comfortable in the winter, but meh.

I'm also a strong believer in lysol and febreze...

7. Incense does NOT clear the smell of smoke, just simply masks it by creating it's own smell. You can always blame the incense. That way, if somebody asks what the smell is, just say its the incense.

Although tbh, best way is to smoke through the sploof with the window slightly ajar and spray some febreeze afterwards for good measure. Good luck man :p