True.

Discussion in 'General' started by kliknon12, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Ok weed has opened me up to new ideas. I used to be against gay marriage but pot, has made me realize. Hey, if people are bitching about pot smoking how can I not be ok with gay marriage. Fuck it it's not affecting me. Even if I quit pot 10 years later I won't look downupon stoners I mean hell just let people do what the fuck they want. I'm ok with what's going on in the world. But damn let us smoke pot! :mellow:

Lol I'm high as a kite.

2. Your ok with rape, murder and polygamy?

3. What's wrong with polygamy?

4. I can already sense the potential in this thread

5. [quote name="A Rational Psychopath" post="18441643" timestamp="1375378784"]What's wrong with polygamy?[/quote]
    I[quote name="West Coast Blunts" post="18441634" timestamp="1375378656"]Your ok with rape, murder and polygamy?[/quote
    ]ndeed I too wish for west coast to elaborate

6. Downhill

7. Yeah I was the same. Once I had my eyes opened I changed a lot of my views. 

8. Lol I wish for west coast to elaborate
    For the reason that I have no idea where he is headed with this one
    Shout out to west coast
    Lolololololololololol ellllo lololomelllol

9. #9 West Coast Blunts, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013

Trick question? How about everything ! When two people get married 98 % of the time they "love each other", financial gain etc. Where does this third person come into play hmmm? She/he does(we will use she for this example)not come into play. She comes into to the relationship which has usually already been established between two people as a slave, toy, false hope of another chance, something for the man to use. Not because of love, AND IF IT IS that only says a whole lot about the man and the woman he is already with. Is she not good enough, and lets not get started on when he has children with BOTH women. What do you tell them? Not all kids would understand.

Smoke break_______________________________________________________

Have you ever seen the divorce rate in the US?

lol 98% of marriages are based on "love" BULLSHIT.

id say atleast 20% are based on financial gain for one of the parties...

another 15 are probably accidental child..

50 are "love"

but of that 50 id guess half grow to hate each other..

Theres a missing 15% in my math but you get where im going with this right?

11. Monogamy is for a select DEDICATED group of people.

And retirees.

12. Yea man, too many people are up tight. The only reasonable explanation for not supporting gay marriage is religion. However, marriage has drifted from solely a religious matter.

13. Yea but me I'm not around gay people so I don't care. People should chill about weed cause if I'm chilling at home high, how am I bothering anyone. Lol

14. fuck monogamy. 

I grew up with bestfriends who had 1 dad and 3 moms in one house. Had children with more than just those 3 women actually. I see monogamy as a western idea not the "true way" or anything.. its your ego that wont let you think differently 

Genius. Fuck monogamy then tell me its MY EGO THAT WON'T LET ME THINK DFFERENTLY. Right back at you pal. How about explaining yourself. The "true way''? What was a day like when you hung out with your "best friend" an his 3 moms, who did he like the most? Did he have a problem with it?

"Western ideas are usually the right ideas" - George Washington

16. They never really worried about who was "liked the most". Nope, no problem with it. You'd be surprised how different circumstances can produce well adjusted people. Explain to me how if you say you love me and i put my penis in another vagina thats "cheating" and tell me thats not an ego thing 

17. Good on you man. This is the way i see the world. Everyone should have the right to do what they want with their life as long as it doesn't harm another human being. If i want the freedom to be who i am that means everyone else deserves that right too even if it's against my personal beliefs. Freedom and equality for all i say!

18. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

19. I think polygamy is fine.

20. Smoke break_______________________________________________________