True story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BabyToker, Dec 4, 2005.

1. I've been smoking cigarettes since I was 14 and I've only ever smoked Kools. And the second foil used to just be a pull out. You never had to tear anything. So one day I go and get my pack of Kools, walk outside and pack them, go to pull out the second foil and the whole foil comes with and all my cigarettes land in a puddle! They had fucking switched to a damn tear-off foil! I was so pissed, you have no idea. So I went home and wrote Kool company a letter, explaining everything. I told them very nicely that I'd been a faithful customer for years and that I've always just pull out the second foil, what was their deal with changing it to a tear off, etc. So I sent the letter. About 3 weeks later I got a letter back from Kool company and a box. The letter was like how they appreciate my business and everything, but they had done surveys and decided it'd be better to have the tear off foil. But as a token of their appreciation, they sent me a carton of Kools and hoped I'd stay with them. I was like "Fuck yeah!" I just got a free carton of smokes.

But then ya know what I realized? I had wrote that whole story down in my high journal. Yes, I have a journal I write in when I'm high and I had written that story in it. Then I wrote a letter as if it were from Kool company and actually went to the post office and mailed it to myself after buying a carton of Kools and sending those with.

It was pretty insane.

2. the..fuck? Must get split-personality when high dude! lol

3. we've always wanted to be more than one person.