True Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ghetto_Child, Apr 7, 2004.

1. A couple of days ago me and 4 of my friends decided to go to this dudes house to smoke/buy some bud. So we got there and we bought it and smoked ALOT and then we decided we had to get going back to my house. About 5 minutes after we left we pass a cop. I was like "That would suck if we got pulled over." and as if on que sure enough there go those flashing lights. So my friend ( who was driving) pulls over and everyone ( all 5 of us ) started freaking out. So the cop comes to the window and plays 21 questions with my girl then he asks for her driver license and registration.(she got pulled over cuz she forgot to turn her head lights on.) She starts looking in the glove box and she was so high that it took her like 5 minutes to find it. So he checks her out and we leave. When we got back to my house there was a cop car parked in front of my house! We didnt even stop we just kept driving and pulled into a parking lot right down the street. We were scared cuz first off, we were lit like Christmas Trees and also because we had a big bag of bud on us. So we waited and eventually the cop parked in front of a different house a couple doors down so we went to my house. We couldnt even enjoy the weed/tequila because we were so paranoid that the cops were going to come. It was crazy.