Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

True Skunk (or just stinky weed)?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tron757, Dec 30, 2009.

1. About a month ago, a buddy of mine came through with a gram of some very unusual smelling dank. He said he got it off of a friend of his who he see's very rarely. The odd thing about these nugs is that they just smelled fucking awful. I'm used to the smell of dank, i've never come across some stinky weed that didn't smell "good" to me. And even the smell of mids or shwag isn't "off putting"

This weed my friend came through with just smelled like rotten eggs. They were light green in color and looked just like some high quality nuggets with crystals and hairs and everything

the weed got averagely high for a joint of dank so i dont know.//.....

Anyone have any insight to this,? because i've never come across some shit like this.

2. From my experience with Skunk #1, yessir you had actual Skunk... That's simply based off of your description, and lets be honest, there's no wat to be 100% sure unless you knew the grower, and that grower actually knew the genetics of their plants...