Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

True or False?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kanye, Mar 3, 2009.

1. in melbourne, well the everyone i know who gets blazed, mix their weed with like half a cigarette per 2 grams. around that number.

my brother recently told me that its strictly melbourne (victoria, australia) who use this method. does anybody know why only melbourne do it? is this true?

or do u mix ur tobacco with ur weed?

2. I know they do it in Europe, not so much here in the States. I personally like the taste of weed and hate the taste of tobacco, so I'd rather not ruin that tasty ganja flavor by mixing in shit haha

3. Yeah, my friend does this. He usually just rolls a cig like 3/4 tobacco: 1/4 weed. Helps conserve quite a bit. I've noticed mostly tobacco smokers prefer this method. I don't like it.

4. yeh im not a tobacco smoker, so now im cutting back on how much tobacco i put in and soon enough ill be straight weed for me :)

5. i've smoked spliffs and shit but i don't really see a point in putting tobacco in your weed unless you're looking for that little lightheadedness you get from smoking tobacco.

6. in a joint, it's called a spliff and it's pretty common
    other than that it's a way to conserve weed or try nicer tobaccos
    ...for me and my friends anyway