True Durban Poison

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Giggletwigger, Mar 16, 2017.

1. I live in South Africa and I have ridden a lion (okay that's a lie) well the lion part is. I have been smoking since 13 and I have been a daily smoker for the past 5 years. I surf gnarly waves and smash bong like a trooper. I have studied to be a chef but realised that I love food but hate chefs, so now I'm between jobs but i know that i will always have my head above water. Cannabis or as we call it "dagga" (I hate that word because it is used in a malicious way here) is still in the process of legislation here in South Africa. We have our own slang here for weed and accessories here like billy for bong section for bud and skizzer for scissors are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to our slang.( what do you call things where you are from ? ) I have dabbed had edibles and toked on flower and I love them all because each one is different. I am lucky enough to have a hand full of really good friends who help each other out when stash gets dry and motivate each other to kick ass. Where are you from? What do you prefer papers or bong? What is your favorite strain? What is your hobby? Tell me a crazy story. I have nothing better to do than hear from you and chase zebras.

2. Hows the weed in South Africa any pictures to share?

3. These are the regular types of bud I smoke. We also get top "medical" grade quality weed here, but I only get that when I want to treat myself because it can be expensive if you smoke everyday.

4. Where are you from JamesJay420 and do you have any picture of bud where you are from?