Troubles at Wal-Mart

Discussion in 'General' started by Sweetleaftoker, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Ok so I was at wal mart gettin the new assassin's creed and was wearing sunglasses cuz my eyes were red as fuck and i swipe my card.
    Then i hit "debit" on accident because i hit the wrong thing on the key pad, this led to like 5 minutes of confusion between me and the lady cuz i needed credit but the screen was so fucking dark i could barely see the words.

Then it hit me. It's dark because i have fucking sunglasses on so i take em off, figure it out, then came home

2. Who were you hiding your high-ness from?

The cashier?lol

3. Anyone lol idk i just saw them and i boight them like a week ago so i just said wtf

4. i got myself some rayban glasses and i would wear it in public after i blazed

5. I'm a cashier at a Wal-mart as a summer job and high people entertain me...please next time let them know you're high...it's the same boring people over and over...

6. A rack fell and hit me at k mart and everyone witnessed it

7. #7 ytfghmjb, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
    One time I was real high at my school cafeteria (buffet style, college campus). Full of sexy girls. I was a freshman trying to act cool with two plates in my hand, one piled with pizza and the other with sandwiches. Guess what happens next? (I had on a fresh white tee).

I just fucked up to epic proportions, got pizza slapped all over my shirt, in the middle of the floor, plates crashing on the ground. Everybody's staring like :eek: wtf. Not only did I fuck up my shirt and jeans with tomato sauce, but I slid in it and almost busted my ass. At that point i was like fuck it, just left it there and walked out like a g.

8. :hello::hello:Yess!!!