Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trouble with finding a good connect.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Oct 23, 2012.

1. I used to have the best connect, he would always be available and hook me up with 8$ dank grams, and all that good stuff. But he has recently been on the down low and "can't sell anymore". I understand this but since he hasn't been able to deal I have been buying form this guy who will be like .5 short on an eighth and have high mids, although he says it is dank.

I don't want to put up with this and I have tried finding a new connect but they are all sketchy or stupid college kids. I want to smoke but it is just really annoying when all i have is mids. Any suggestions?

2. Hit up a skate park or a bar, there's sometimes some stoners hanging around those parts. :wave:

Edit: Code word is "do you smoke?" If they ask, "smoke what?" they're most likely stoners. :D

3. Ah that is true. This skatepark by my house has a lot of stoners/ meth smokers lol.

4. You live in Southern California... How can you not find weed?

Do you live near a beach or in Los Angeles?

5. i live out east in a non medical state. I really do not feel bad for you.

6. I heard if you ask the guy on the other side of the glory hole, he'll help you.

Seriously though, go someplace there's either students or delivery drivers of some kind.
    You should be able to pick them.

7. Dude, I've tried this before and trust me, it won't work out the way you want it to.

8. I live in LA. And the thing is i know people but im just having trouble keeping the same guy and not having to get mids.

9. Go to a party. Try and match with people, or ask them where you could get some weed. It's kind of sketchy doing it out on the street, a party atmosphere is way more relaxed and a lot of dealers like to party, and they definetely bring their weed to sell at parties because they have oppurtunity to make a lot of sales.

10. Apply for any job you know doesn't drug test. No joke, I got four hookups during orientation day of a restaurant I got a job at a little while ago, notorious for having zero drug policies.

11. [quote name='"Jayjangle"']Apply for any job you know doesn't drug test. No joke, I got four hookups during orientation day of a restaurant I got a job at a little while ago, notorious for having zero drug policies.[/quote]

Just because there are drug policies in effect, doesn't mean everyone obeys ;)

Many different types of people blaze. Just strike up a friendly conversation with people. That's why I always keep a jaybomb in my truck. I just offer to burn with someone, then boom. Connection found.