Trolling

Discussion in 'General' started by austi, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Haters gonna hate

2. makes thread about how he hates trolls.

is troll :cool:

3. I <3 an original troll

4. Everybody's a troll

Think about it :cool:

5. Trolling is for tro-lo-lol's

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMZNZ76nyUc&feature=related]Back & Forth - YouTube[/ame]

7. Yo for real, everybody likes to troll at times.

Fuck whoever invented the word "troll".. god its too popular now everybody is saying it.

[​IMG]

8. i only spend about 20 mins browsing through the forums every other day or so. usually hang around in the artists corner (a place that more people should check out), but i always check other threads and post in ones i find interesting, and trolling is pretty lame, because most are just not funny and i cant spend like a hour just browsing threads trying to get to the good ones. its the internet, its pretty boring, real life wins

9. I hate wanna be trolls, like if your gonna troll. At least make it semi-funny, not a waste my time.

10. trolls are like snowflakes

if you pee on them they go away

11. There's always those trolls that fail so bad you just have to have fun with it.:D

Like this one thread, way back when I was a one bar newbie, some kid was going on about selling blunts made out of nothing but pubes.:rolleyes:

PostalBlowfish and I just owned that kid so hard. :laughing:

12. :) cool story brosef.

13. I troll people on facebook when I'm high

14. It's all love here.

Don't get so annoyed, just ignore that shit

15. Trolling used to be funny and took a good bit of skill to trick people.

Now you either vomit out a somewhat comprehensible story or have a different opinion and you're considered a troll. Like most problems its the 15 year old kids that think they're funny that killed the vibe.

In real life trolling is where its at anyways.

16. I don't know, we've had some funny trolls over the years. Mitchy had to be the King though.

17. #37 4Sheezy, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Mitchy was a douche. I hated how one member was all, "come on guys he's just trying to have fun." I still dislike that member to this day because of that. Gets mad when other people do it, but when it's their friend it's all gravy.

18. All high schools are located at the base of troll mountain, that's where the trolls come from.

Except for the high schools that are in moocher city, that's where the broke ass high school trolls come to bitch about mommy catching them smoking and taking their gameboy away for 2 whole weeks.

19. Yeah, it's mostly just kids with too much time on their hands so they have to play big man on the internet just to make themselves feel a little better

I find trolling humorous when it's original and/or clever, but acting like an idiot then posting "LOL UMADBRO?" is neither.

20. #40 SirenWasHere, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He was a douche but him getting his ass kicked over and over and him coming back to tell us was hilarious.