Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trolling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Is funny. But anyways, high as fuck with a friend yesterday night, went to Walmart, bought sticky notes, went into the parking lot and we would write "sorry for the damage" and watch people's super pissed/ worried/ confused actions. One guy hit the car next to his because he was so mad

2. Nice one!!

3. I might try this…

4. People like you and your friends are the ones that make us stoners look bad.

5. [quote name='"bkadams"']People like you and your friends are the ones that make us stoners look bad.[/quote]

Bc they are having fun? Its not his fault people over reacted. I got a laugh off of it OP lol

6. thats pretty hilarious! how come i never thought of that back in my prankster days :confused:

-OSUB

7. WE GOT A HATER IN THE THREAD!!!!!:hello::hello::hello::hello:

8. [quote name='"bkadams"']People like you and your friends are the ones that make us stoners look bad.[/quote]

Yeah because weed made them do this..? People like you make yourselves look like buzz killington. This shit is hilarious OP, I want to try it hahaha especially on like nice ass cars

9. so simple, yet hilaious, and harmless. nice one OP, i just noted this down in my mental black book of things when bored :D

10. like you left that note on the car and watched the car till the owner came back?

haha thats funny as hell man! video tape it next time!

11. A good twist could be put the rejection hotline # or some other fake recording on the note

12. Lol that's funny, I remember someone made a thread about doing something in walmart with a bunch of crap that was sexually related and it was funny as fuck... Damn I wish I could remember what it was..

13. Seriously though, and yes on nice cars was the funniest people checked the car up and down before getting in lol.

14. kinds of reminds me of the parking lot scene in Chronicle:smoke:

15. Epic trolling :smoke: that shit's hilarious :D I'm cheesing haha.

16. I'm about to go do this shit again. I'm high as fuck and ready!

17. I remember when me and my friends first got our drivers licenses

18. [quote name='"bkadams"']People like you and your friends are the ones that make us stoners look bad.[/quote]

So stoners are the only people who go to Walmart for sticky notes?
    People like YOU give stoners a bad name.

19. It doesn't give stoners a bad name but if this guy is an adult he is pretty immature, in need of some female action.