Trojan bug on roll it up forum .........

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by jofey A, May 23, 2012.

1. #1 jofey A, May 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2012
    :D:D:D:wave::wave::wave:this is pictures of the virus on riu forum it shuts down your computer until you pay the money this is a scam do not pay any money (roll your computer back using back up disc ):hello::hello::hello:

Attached Files:

2. Hey Trojan, noticed your name and if you can help I have a basic question, Is it a bad idea to pinch/top a vegging Trojan Auto? Would appreciate some guidance!

3. dude frankenbud, do you have any idea how to put posts in the right place

4. Im thinking no...:laughing:

5. No! Where can I find help for grow advice? Sorry.

6. lol in the grow section!!!

7. I'll try there again, thanks.

8. SIRSOG, a little humility and a little less arrogance wouldn't hurt next time a person needs help, next time. Bye.

9. Lol, im sorry... you posted this question in 2 places that it didnt belong, meanwhile we have descriptions of ALL the sections available for you to read

not my bad

10. Why the hell have their been so many attacks on the RIU site as of late?For the past couple of months now this shit has been going on,its really f$#ing lame!

11. That is why I only fuck with grasscity and don't click on links unless its a well-known member who posted them. Also I use AVG 2012 and Malwarebytes in case of the inevitable, though Malewarebytes seems like a much better anti-malware program.

12. Bible-bumpers and prohibitionists.

13. I use the same 2! anti virus /malware programs and it still got through.. it piggy backed adobe flashplayer upgrade:wave::mad::wave::wave::confused::confused:

14. avg blows, use avira or avast

15. Or run Linux and never worry about a virus again...

Well, unless it suddenly becomes a big target and exploitation becomes easier.

16. Same shit happened to me on June the 4th. I was on Roll it up reading on hash & an abobe flash player install came up on my computer. I hit cancel cause I didn't want to close my windows. About 3 mins later all hell broke loose. I had my pc buddy look at it but the damage had been done. It disabled my windows firewall & defender. My antivirus was helpless against it. Was unable to fix the computer so had to reinstall windows 7 & just got up & running. It apparently did damage to my motherboard as well (my sound no longer works) even after the new install had to buy a soundcard. guess this means I stay clear from RIU untill they get that shit scared away. I don't this problem has been fixed on there site yet. I have never seen a virus damage hardware before.

17. I ended up going to RollItUp on my school computer and it got infected the moment the page loaded. I ended up restarting it (the computers automatically delete anything that's been downloaded once you log out) so hopefully it doesn't do any damage. Although tbh, it'd be kinda funny if it spread to the other 40+ computers in this library. :p

I'd be fucked though. =/

18. Adblock plus guys.

19. You reformated your computer because of it? Wow your pc buddy is a noob, you could of just pressed windows key + r, type msconfig and disable it from starting up when your computer starts up and you'd have your pc back. Then you delete it from the registry which takes 1 minute. And you have your computer back and don't lose anything.

I think I'm going to start a pc business and make $50-$60 by doing something that takes 5 minutes.

20. i made it on roll it up like a week ago by accident while searching this's on my comp and as soon as the page loaded i remeberd what you guys said about the trojan.. and deleted out of the window and my antivirus had picked up and stoped the bug