TRM's First Setup. 8-4-12 (Thanks TeSmp)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by tharealmclovin, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Wired up and running. Now I gotta get it in place.

2. [quote name='"tharealmclovin"']Wired up and running. Now I gotta get it in place.[/quote]

Cool cool let me know the outcome after a half hour or so.

3. ***UPDATE***

Tap water is @ 160ppm

Seed is going into a rapid rooter dipped in a nute mix @ 255 ppm (415-160)

Time to set up the intake fan. :)

4. [quote name='"tharealmclovin"']***UPDATE***

Tap water is @ 160ppm

Seed is going into a rapid rooter dipped in a nute mix @ 255 ppm (415-160)

Time to set up the intake fan. :)[/quote]

Don't think you get to subtract the 160 lol it's still in the mix..

5. #105 tharealmclovin, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    I thought I cancel that out since its already @ 160 before nutes.

Checked with JJ and he said you were right.

6. [quote name='"tharealmclovin"']I thought I cancel that out since its already @ 160 before nutes.

Checked with JJ and he said you were right.[/quote]

Yeah ppm is parts per million, pure water being 0. You want the ppm in your mixture to be between 200-300 so either water down what you got or go get a gallon of drinking water from the store.

7. I took the seed out of that RR and started a new one with a PPM of 280. JJ and a few google searches sold me on the Hydro Logic Reverse Osmosis System. I will use a dilluted Mix until I get that installed

8. [quote name='"tharealmclovin"']I took the seed out of that RR and started a new one with a PPM of 280. JJ and a few google searches sold me on the Hydro Logic Reverse Osmosis System. I will use a dilluted Mix until I get that installed[/quote]

Started a new seed or rapid rooter??

9. new Rapid Rooter. The seed was only in there for an hour so I just pulled it out and put into a new one

10. [quote name='"tharealmclovin"']new Rapid Rooter. The seed was only in there for an hour so I just pulled it out and put into a new one[/quote]

Ok lol... Sweet should be up tomorrow or the next day!

11. #111 tharealmclovin, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    Read your journal again. I will dip again in the morning before I go to work.

12. Day 2 still nothing. But I am running my buckets again to make sure there are no leaks and so I can mark gallon lines on my Res bucket.

13. [quote name='"tharealmclovin"']Day 2 still nothing. But I am running my buckets again to make sure there are no leaks and so I can mark gallon lines on my Res bucket.[/quote]

Good plan I did that after a month or so lol.. Have you peaked beneath the little plug?

14. No I was afraid to. Should I?

15. image-3269622948.jpg

I peaked and it looked like its growing sideways. It must of turned when I placed it. Should I turn it or just leave it.

16. [quote name='"tharealmclovin"']

I peaked and it looked like its growing sideways. It must of turned when I placed it. Should I turn it or just leave it.[/quote]

That looks good as Long as the root looks like its going down. I wouldn't touch it

17. It's going down on an angle. Should be fine I think.

My light really dries the RR out. Should I dip it more than twice per day.

18. [quote name='"tharealmclovin"']It's going down on an angle. Should be fine I think.

My light really dries the RR out. Should I dip it more than twice per day.[/quote]

As much as needed.. Let it get dry but to where you can still feel some moisture.. I wouldn't even use the light till its above the rapid rooter.

19. Ok. Sounds like a plan.

20. on attitude it says flowering 8-14 weeks. So I veg for like 45 then flower for 8-14 weeks?

On samsara's site it says "indoor harvest time from 50-55 days.