Trips me out hard

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MaoriChamp, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Every morning before first class we have to have a form meeting in the morning, of course I'm baked every morning. So I sit up the back and this chick and her friend stands behind me. She does that thing where you tap there back but pretends nothing has happened, she also pulls my hair. The thing is she is really good at it and all her friends are in on it, which is weird. When I call her out on it her friends are like she not doing it. Even though I know it's her still trips me out while I'm blazed.

She does it every morning now without fail, I don't know why? Maybe she found out I smoke and knows how to freak someone out :confused: I have no clue.

2. Maori and some girl sittin in a tree...

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

3. dude just whip it out.
    either she'll want or one of her friends.

or the teacher....

4. Fuckin read my mind bro. I was thinking just whip it out man the whole time.

5. reckon? I should ask if she knows I smoke

6. ya, afterwards though...

7. I say next time she dose that, turn around and bitch slap her and all her friends standing next to her in one solid motion.

8. Aahah that would show them

9. Hahaha. Im a girl and even I think you should do that...
    Tell us how it goes...haha.

10. Wow is this college??

Sounds like HS, in which case she wants some fine cock.

I trust you'll be the one to give it to her? ;)

11. highschooool? i remember this shit in 3rd grade. lol good luck op get sum

12. Go for the gold. Maybe she does it just to trip you out?

13. I don't know she could be, she's only just started doing it recently. Since I've been getting heaps blazed in the morning, so maybe?

14. hahaha i just pictured that lmao

15. Lol dude, have you never been to highschool?
    That means she likes you and doesnt know how to communicate it to you!

In other words, tease her back, and hope that some sence will come out of it sooner or later.

16. She knows your keyed and she likes you bro.

17. jesus are u in middle school or something

"ooooh i think tommy's cute, let's bug him during the form meetings instead of acting maturely about it!"

bitches say yeeeeaaah