Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trippy stix??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheStonerBaby, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Are there any Portable trippy stixs that you can put weed in

2. Not currently. I just recently purchased the Digital Trippy Stix version, and apparently you can't vaporize Hash either. Basically only Wax and Oils. You need the Trippy Chamber or the Trippy Pen Top to vaporize the oils though. In my area, I can't seem to get any Wax. Even dispensaries don't carry it around here. Oil is everywhere though. Just got this thing, and haven't had a chance to use it yet. Kinda bummed after spending $160 on it. Going to pay another $50 to buy the Trippy Pen Top. Hopefully i'll atleast be able to vaporize some Oils.