Trippy Movies?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Smoking Buddah, May 12, 2004.

1. Yessss!!..getting stoned and watching american beauty is brill...think i might just do that bit laters!! Love kevin spacey too, hes a right legend!!:p

2. While the idea of the movie was provoking, the movie sucked I thought. Definatly a lesser movie then The Matrix in any way, but maybe I missed something.

3. Yeah, I was really baked when I wrote that. I thought it was a cross between The Matrix and iRobot.

I really liked it but it's not better than The Matrix. It is a trippy movie though.

4. fucking trick or treat is hella trippy when your high
    o god a couple hits of sour diesel and that movie scared the fuck out of me

5. I didn't see it anywhere on the list but definitely check out Chumscrubber, it's one of my favorites and it's very trippy..also if you're into foreign flicks Hero is a great movie to trip to

6. Primer.

7. Ken Park, kids, or any larry clark film..:smoking:

8. i heard king kong was suppose to be good :smoking:

9. Fear and loating in las vegas - this one is more of a crazy type of movie though. I watched it on shrooms and it was pretty intense.

Across the universe is always a good one.

10. FernGully: The Last Rainforest

11. FEAR AND LOATHING nothing more, nothing less

12. fear and loathing, run lola run, american beauty

13. #93 Hashtotheman, Nov 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2009
    the holy montain

thats by far the craziest film ive EVER seen, bar non.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0szeraK4pw8"]YouTube- HOLY MOUNTAIN, THE (1973) Trailer for Alexandro Jodorowsky's psychadelic masterpiece[/ame]

Hm.

14. As lame as the movie may be, 2 of my friends and I watched the Movie : Shrooms, in reality its quite a terrible horror movie

One of my friends had eaten an 1/8th of species B mushrooms.
    My 2nd friend had just smoked a few joints of some out door blueberry.
    I had taken 4 dank acid hits.

The movie is incredibly trippy, you dont really understand it until you watch it for the first time while actually tripping.

Highly suggest it, although i recommend those who are faint hearted to think twice before doing so.

15. Hahaha really? I haven't watched it since I was very young so I can't recall if it's trippy.

16. yes man!
    i though i was like the onlky one who owned baraka! hah yeah its amazing
    the indonesian monkey ritual trips me the fuck out dude!:hello:

17. Just watched 'Vanilla Sky' last night... let's put it this way; it's one of the best movies I have ever seen in my entire life. It was amazing and probably the trippiest movie I have actually ever seen, even more so than Donnie Darko or The Butterfly Effect.

18. City of Lost Children: A trippy as fuck and weird as hell French movie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNYG9cXTSds]YouTube - City of Lost Children trailer[/ame]

19. Howl's Moving Castle (awesome visuals, trippy enough storyline and has a feelgood vibe to it.)
    the Fountain (might be boring to some but give it a chance and you can get REALLY into it.)
    the Matrix (the first one, the rest are kinda suck.)
    the Animatrix (man, i was tripping balls on some of those shorts.)
    Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. (just beautiful.)

20. I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but A Scanner Darkly is my favorite movie of all time. Excellent actors, even though it stars Keanu Reeves. If there's one role he can play well, it's a burnout.