Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trippy ass shit all up in this bitch....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HelpDesk, May 14, 2011.

1. Hey uhh.... next time you're blazed.... I highly recommend you watch this video... full screen and with head phones on if you can.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYIDI-KeYDE]YouTube - Mental Acid-Optical Illusion[/ame]

And yes, I am incredibly high. And it is indeed a "Cool story bro" so it is unnecessary to say so. Thank you.

2. its always 10x cooler when your stoned. i went into a complete trance and once i looked away everything was like an ocean.

3. Honestly it's been like 20 minutes since i watched it and i still see a tiny bit of waviness to everything.

4. I did that thing once when with a girl called Lucy...Holy fucking shit that was cool