trippy as fuck

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by muhammadalimb6, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Im a beginner smoker i've only smoke like 15 times. Alright so I was on the way to the park to play some basketball with my friends who don't smoke. In the car my sister had some good bud and her pipe. I took 2 hits and I left the car and went to the basketball court to see my buddies. I was good for 5 mins then my mouth gets dry as fuck and I start getting a regular high. 5 mins later and I got no fucking idea what was going on. I felt like I was dreaming but I was in control. Everything I did I doubted actually doing. I didnt know what I was doing or realize what was going on. I felt like I never left the car. I wasn't comprehending anything. I walked around the park recreation center 5 times without even realizing. My trippy high lasted for 4 hours then it started to wear off. During that time I felt dizzy, and unreal. When I sat on the floor it felt like the floor was spinning. I only took 2 hits from the pipe and it wasn't even super high grade. What the fuck happened?

2. if it honestly "wasnt even super high grade" i'd say there was something else in your bud, but if you say your a beginner, maybe that was just the first time you've gotten some fire ass bud. some bud is way better than it looks.

3. Ever seen Training Day?

4. "Damn son, I didn't know you liked to get wet! That's PCP... Angle dust."
    *Denzel Voice*

5. Believe it or not, maybe you just felt your high for the first time? Did you feel as though your vision was a second behind everything else that was happening?

I had a similar experience way back in high school when i first started smoking. I had smoked about 8 or 9 times before, and somehow i had still never actually "felt" the high.. I just had what my friends and I now call the "headrush". With the head rush, you're just giggly, happy, and sometimes hungry. That's about the extent of it though... Then when you actually feel the high, it hits you like a fucking brick wall as opposed to the headrush being just a change in mood... One day before school i smoked, because i felt confident that i wouldn't act stupid seeing as i had felt the headrush, thinking that that was the extent of being high, and after i smoked one bowl (3 or 4 hits from some ghetto pipe that i carved in woodshop) I was high as a kite on my way to school, and it scared the shit out of me, and i thought i was dying.

6. two-four huge hits can knock me on my ass if the bud is good and my tolerance is low