Trippy Art

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by heat_blitz, Feb 15, 2004.

1. damn heat, I wish i could push out cool shit as fast as you :p. im a pretty slow artist and Im lucky to have one piece thats completed and that I like in a single week. although I am quite happy that school has started up again since I do my best work while the teacher is lecturing. its funny because I actually remember what he says too since Im pretty much just interpretating what he says and putting it into abstract pictoral form (if that makes sense) a win/win situation.

more rep points to the blitz!

2. "Thanks man, i like those blue ink drawing on your site, especially 'impish'.
    I like that mindleak drawing aswell, tripping on something in that one?"

if you call math class tripping.. i was just in math class one day and i decided to draw myself a nice pic that i would never forget.. so i asked my friend kevin to say one word and i was gonna draw that word.. the word was crazy.. so i started out with the drooping eyeball..

3. dude, those are really good. kudos.

4. fucking sweet pics man! Good Job!!

5. this shit urles man! Keep it up dude!

6. heat_blitz.. wow buddy, truly some mind blowing and definitely amazing art .. perhaps you should contact an admin or something and see if you could sell some of your prints through GC.. I bet alot of people would be interested in buying some prints, I know I definitely am.. check it out, you truly have a talent :D

peace

-spliff

7. Haha, safe man, i think it would be cool to be able to sell some work over here, not sure if that could happen though. Maybe ebay would be more realistic. But for now you can just print them off if you want.
    I might get round to sorting some stuff out, but that would mean making everything a bit more professional. If i do decide to sell anything ill let everyone know.
    Thanks for the interest though!

8. I drew this after i saw some of your shit so its a bit of a knockoff. but i like it. check it out.

Attached Files:

9. Nice one man! I like the way you filled every gap the same way i do, filled with patterns, plus i like the skull. :D Good work!

10. Hello Everyone,
    Im trying to send in some of my trippy drawings and I dont know how. If anyone knows how I could would you please post me a message? Thanx soo much!

11. Click on the "Reply" button, Click on "Manage Attachments" below the text box, browse to your pics, select them and then hit "Upload" .. then submit your post... That should do it :D

-spliff :D

12. thanx spliff! :) But what if I dont have any pics yet to upload?

13. Better get drawing then if you want to post a picture on here, one of my teachers today was complaining about me drawing too much, she doesnt know im mentally addicted to it!
    I just cant stop, if im holding a pen, and paper is in front of me, its going to get drawn on.

14. 5pointleaf: you mean you have pictures drawn on paper, but not yet as a file on your computer? Well if you do, you need a scanner, and you can scan it to your computer, Or maybe you could take a Digital Pic of it, donno how well this works tho.. if you weren't ...

Than I am baffled at

peace

-spliff :D

15. Digital photos work well enough, seeing as most of mine are photographed, as long as you take off the flash and provide good lighting, also a bit of photoshop work gets the light and tone back to normal.

16. Heat_Blitz: Hey man, props on the trippy drawings, their real tight. But I got a suggestion for you. I think that they would be extreamy cool if you added a little ganja smokin in there. Just my oppinion. All of my drawings are nothing but dedicated to Mary Jane. Mostly mushrooms and shit smokin joints. Take me up on my suggestion if you want, I think that'd be cool.

17. I usually have no plan when it comes to my drawings, so I dont think to put in certain objects, I let it flow out, and i like to interlink my ideas and the patterns I create.

One thing I always feature though, is the eye, theres something about it which I need to always have present, it kind of symbolises my vision, spreading outwards from the eye in certain drawings, although im sure i could come up with a whole load of meanings for it.

I might add in a little smoke, but only as a merging pattern, and im not too sure about adding obvious ganja elements, unless of course that was my specific intention for the outcome of a piece, e.g. something dedicated to Grasscity (hmm maybe thats an idea).

I should actually post some of my charcoal work in here, as my current studies are really taking on patterns from my pen drawings. Ill update when i get some photos.

Blitz.

18. 4 faces, which one is your favourite?

|1| |2|

|3| |4|

[​IMG]

19. Top Right, Bottom Right is second ... very nice :D

20. Hey what's up, i am actually not much of an artist, i can do one style i sort of created my self and that is about it. The Pencil drawing is just a doddle, the red one actually contains all of the lyrics from the song, "Burning Ring of Fire" if you can find them (also note the entire drawing is a ring of fire). The blue one contains some lyrics from the Presidents of the United States' "Peaches" song and also some symbolism, such as the tree or the factory with smoke.

Attached Files: