Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tripping??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bbroo2455, Mar 13, 2016.

1. So a while ago I was smoking with my friend , I was testing out a bubbler I made , after about 5 bowls each he stopped and sat down (looking stoned af) , I took at least 2 more bowls and started making some food ,halfway through making the food my memory starts getting spotty but I remember I started getting really scared and my friend said I would quickly change back and forth from crying to laughing, the worst part was a specific part where I was standing In the room and couldn't move, I felt trapped in my head, like I could see the inside of my eyeballs and I was walking around in my head and the whole time I had no control of my body , I know the weed wasn't layced and I have already greened out before, I never finished my food , and didn't wake up until about 3 pm the next day. I dont know what happened

2. Me either, that whole post was like one long ass sentence

3. Smoking too much and wondering what happened......some people are not smart enough to figure the relation out I guess.

• Like Like x 1