Tripping?

Discussion in 'General' started by Highimbaked420, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey so I smoke a lot of weed but now I think my mind and body is ready to trip for the first visually. I dont know what to get to do this. I will only do it once just to see what happens because I stick to strictly weed but now like I said I want to trip. What do you blades think?

2. Lol if you wanna trip stop smoking for 2-3 months and find the most powerful sativa you can get your hands on. I did this and i was so fucking high i litterally couldn't function lmao.

My buddy asked me to run into the gas station and get him a pack of cigs and i had to think about what he wanted for 5 minutes. i ALMOST bought him gas lmao

3. smoke more of a high quality sativa in one session.

4. #5 Basquedude, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    Were not allowed to talk about other drugs here. So I cant recommend the L drug to trip with. :)

And yet that's EXACTLY what you just did - WW

5. #6 CallMeWigga, Aug 21, 2012
    There's at least 2 unmentionables that everyone wants to suggest, but can't.

Anyways, you should(as said before) smoke a shit load of bowls of some dank sativa and you'll be zooted.

"Unmentionables" still gets you the infraction
    = WW

6. #7 The Audion, Aug 21, 2012
    Try lucid dreaming. Its like the matrix.

actually I've never had a full blown lucid dream. Its one of those things like meditating and exercise, you need to have discipline and stay with it to see the benefits. unfortunately I want instant gratification with everything.

7. Dude i just looked at your tags for this thread, Im pretty sure you already know what to get.

8. Come on you guys - you KNOW Better than this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.