tripping sack and outerspace high in micky d's

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Four-Two-Zero, Oct 22, 2007.

1. i was with 3 of my boys this past friday and we did 1.5 tabs of some perpherated real nice acid from a festival after we got out of school so we started trippin nice around 330-4ish. so anyways when i trip i go SICK with blunts so i smoked literally 5 bluts of kush then we all wet to mcdonadls areound 5ish tripin bals high as fuck. so anyways theres this tripball fucked up guy that makes wierd faces adn talks to himself nd just walks around and says wierd shit and my boy was ordering the the crazy guy kept looking at us like making wierd faces asiny wierd things and my boy buggggged the uk out and ran in my car and just layed in the backseat lmao it was mad funny cause we were all trippin sack and this guy was BUGGin us teh fuck out

2. Haha awesome. I've never seen an insane guy while on 'cid, but I always see this psychotic who rides a bicycle when I'm really high. He always makes that rasberry noise and yells stuff about like "You're all witches hahahaha!" It's kind of creepy but hilarious at the same time.

3. Lolwe have this lady called crazy nancy, who apperntally smoked 1300$ woth the crack and had a brain anurism. Anyways shes fucked up. shes always talking about dead bodies in the water talking to her and shit, and she follows you around when you try to walk away from her.