Tripping/rolling at shows

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Enion, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Im just wondering if you are really obvious about rolling/tripping at a show will they call you out? Im going to the deadmau5 concert in chicago and im just wondering if i need to try and keep my cool while dancing or if i can just go nuts

2. that :hello:

although I wouldn't waste my money seeing the mau5 live, i'm sure he'll throw down a quality set.

3. It all depends on the venue. Hell yeah Deadmau5 is sick! His new tech house is legit, I saw him a couple of weeks ago. Anyway, youll be fine as long as your not bothering anybody or look like your a danger to yourself or anyone else.

Feel free to go absolutely ape shit like I did when this comes on though... :smoking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfYMKcmomGg&feature=related]YouTube - Deadmau5 - FML ("Full Version")[/ame]

4. haha helll yea......i still gotta score some stuff when i get to the concert, i heard its pretty easy to do so im not that worried. But i cant wait to see him

5. You dont need to worry about getting called out for being fucked up, everyone is. I went to an event two months ago with deadmau5 and i was cadyflipping hard.

6. #6 Lucy+Molly, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
    really dude??? come on if u have ever been to a show before then u already know the answer to your question...the obvious answer is ya they dont give a flying fuck...now some venues u can smoke at and others u cant tho so pay attention to that i guess...but rollin and/or trippin is fine as long as ur not lying down on the floor seizing lol...i thought this was gonna be a thread on who loves rollin and/or trippin at shows lol

ill be at least trippin at slightly stoopid on friday on 2.5 fire doses, hopefully i can get 1 roll but idk about that cuz i gotta go thru a friend who is a lazy fuck...sucks i gotta drive home lol but i drove on acid a few days ago and it wasnt too hard

EDIT - didnt know the band til i just heard em a few seconds ago...im sure that 90% of the people at this show were on some serious drugs like lsd, xtc, k, and probly a bunch of other shit too...i went to bassnectar last week (same genre pretty much) and EVERYONE was fucked up all over the place, i was candyflipping and everyone i went with did too...wild ass show...sounds like ur gonna have some fun lol

7. yeah this is my first show that i will be doing drugs at, all the shows i have been to before were when i was in middle school and was listening to bad music and didnt do drugs :( Just hoping i can score some molly

8. just dont start rubbing up on or hugging everybody and you should be ok.

9. shudnt be hard...the show i went to last week which sounds like its gonna be the same kinda crowd as the one i was at, fuckin like 6 different dealers just walking around asked me if i wanted molly...and like 4 of those people were also selling ketamine...but i had already dosed all my acid and some of my molly so i was like nah im straight

10. You probally wont have a hard time finding a dealer selling "molly" but at raves and other electronic music events alot of people sell bunk shit so keep that in mind. Also i highly recommend buying a test kit or at least one reagent to test your shit if your buying your drugs at events.

11. your straight man, go nuts, everyone takes bomb rolls for techno concerts in chicago, Congress Theater is a great venue, just be careful sparkin up green, they will grab you and kick you out.:cool:

12. At most shows, regardless of the music, people are doing these drugs. :rolleyes:

13. When I see things like this I wonder if you should have to pass an IQ test before you buy drugs.

14. #14 Lucy+Molly, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009

haha ur hilarious...not really tho...im sure plenty of people here on GC had drove madd fucked up...its not that bad tho cuz i took one hit like 6 hours before i drove and if i wasnt driving i would have taken like 5 doses so i was being somewhat responsible...1 hit isnt gonna shoot you into another world unless its absolutely fire acid...

what am i gonna do?? go to slighty stoopid and not trip??? fuck that lol..the ride home is extremely familiar to me so i will be all good..not even remotely worried about it...i just cant listen to any music thats gonna trip me out while driving lol...if i can drive in boston on acid then i can do it pretty much anywhere lol

15. oh believe me imma be at this show.
    and i know the chi rave scene well. there will be plenty of goodies at the mau5 if you know who to go to.

16. im seeing deadmau5 in nyc im gonna roll face.

17. is it at congress? my friend used to live in the loft up there. it's haunted as fuck.

18. Pretty Lights at 930 in DC tomorrow.

2/10 of molly, down the hatch!

19. rofl i would love to live in a loft up there......a lot of trance people play there.

20. Just remember the security guards actually love you so you should go give them hugs