Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tripping on weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mikehamilton35, Dec 4, 2014.

1. The other night I was at the skatepark and we decided to smoke a couple bowls. No big deal right? I took about three hits (lightweight) and I was in a good high. My friends decided that they wanted to smoke down by this creek right behind the skate park. So I start riding my skateboard with them and we come to this hill that I have to ride down. It's about 7:30 so it's getting dark and I'm pretty high so I am slowly going down this hill. And suddenly a huge wave of anxiety hit me and the hill started looking miles long. My heart started beating faster and faster and I started getting dizzy. My vision was blurred and I started seeing 3 of everything. So I got off of my board and had my friend lead me back up the hill because I could not walk at all. It started to get slightly cold out and I couldn't stop shivering. I still was dizzy and really anxious. I just sat down for about 2 hours with the same feeling the whole time. But once I got in my dads car I felt 100x better and I went to sleep as soon as I got home. Anybody ever had an experience like this or can't maybe tell me what happened? Thanks guys!

2. #2 enjoyandlive, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
    thats not a weed trip, i think your tolerance is just super low and 3 hits caused you to have an uncomfortable high, keep smoking but next time. small hits and don't do 3

3. Looks like you smoked more than you can handle, try a little less next time.

4. That isn't tripping. You were just very high.