trippin out

Discussion in 'General' started by demiurge714, Oct 16, 2007.

1. grrrr i am so addicted its starting to make me crazy..iv been smokeing bud for the past 3-4 daily..like everyday multiple times a day..i am pretty much high 90% of my wakeing life..my bud intake used to be controlled by my finaces and since iv been a lazy mofo i never got to out of hand but now that iv finally started to become succesful at what im doing im just smokeing more and more and more and more...im mad addicted to cigs also..i feel so damn weak..i know the cigs are killing me slowly and im spending every penny i make on the dank..i need to get my shit strait

2. Then get ya shit straight.

3. well then, good luck

4. it more about mind over matter. addiction is all in your head.

5. think about it like this, the less you smoke the higher you will be the next time you smoke.. its all about tolerance... :)

6. When I was buying larger amounts and didn't want to go through it too fast, I'd pick a set amount (a gram or a gram and a half depending on your habit) weigh out that amount at the beginning of each day and put away the rest. Stick to smoking that and no more, unless a friend smokes you out or something. It's a good way to keep things in check.

You're stronger than a plant, don't let it control you.

7. Shit man, me and a buddy of mine are quitting cigs as of this morning. I'm fuckin' doing it this time too.

You aren't weak if you don't want to be.

I'm serious.