Trippin or bitch move?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bellla, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Alright so I smoke more than most of my friends. (them 1-2 times a week, me =everyday) and I always have weed. But they never buy.

Like I'll be almost out and so I'll hit up my dealer and then I ask my friends if they wanna smoke and their like "yeah!" and so I'm like well wanna give me like $5? And then their like "ohh well eh I don't really have money so I just won't smoke this time" and so I think nothing of it (more for me ha) but then once I get it they start tryna hit it! And I don't really want conflict so I don't say anything.

But when I think about it this always happens! Like my friends have probably spent $100 combined on weed in the last 3 years. And me? I don't even know how much I spend.

But yeah it pisses me off cause I smoke out bitches all the time and rarely do I get matched besides a few good people haha .

What would you do? :)

2. There are SOO MANY THREADS about this. No offense or anything. But just explain to them that weed isn't free. I don't mind smoking my friends out every now and then, because they smoke me out some as well. If they don't pay, then they can't always smoke.

3. Dont call them after you get a sack. Only smoke with them if you feel like it. Problem solved.

4. Iiiiiiiiiiiight

5. limit the amount of bud you bring with you. I had the same problem so i would only bring enough for a blunt and if they didnt match then i wouldn't bring bud, simple as that

6. yeah. I'm usually always generous with my weed, however at a certain point you need to make it clear to people that it isn't always free. Just ask for five bucks every once and awhile, if they don't throw down then don't smoke them out. Simple as that, don't feel bad. You've already been more than generous with these people

7. Ass, Grass or Gas..Nobody ride's for free.

8. Yeah true. Thanks. Haha it's honestly easier said then done though for me! But yeah ima do that.

9. Smoke BEFORE you hang out with them :)

10. Lmao I already do that. And then I want to get more high and yeah thats where it begins

11. Just tell them this shit ain't free. They either pay you, throw down, or watch you smoke.

12. I know what you mean though man. Finding a true stoner buddy who can hold their own is very hard to find and I'm blessed to have one :) Tell them str8 up that you feel like you're being used/ or something like you need this to last you the week because you're short on money.

13. Id be like well what u got on my forty then homie

14. dude same boat for me.
    it's easier said than done that you're gonna be like nah man you can't smoke if youre not gona throw down..
    now before I meet up with my friends I tell them I'm smoking and that I don't have enough nug for them not to throw down and if they don't want to I just don't bring nug or hang with other people
    but then sometimes they still end up chillin with you and you end up smoking them out! it's so bogus haha i dont even know dude I'm kinda placed right now so sorry for getting so in detail :bolt:

15. Haha exactly! No you get it :D

16. i know this has been said already, but tell em this shit aint free. If their your buddies then they wont be legitimately upset when you dont smoke them down EVERY time. Next time their tryin to hit it, tell em its about damn time to throw you some bread or they can enjoy watching the bud be smoked.

Plus you'll be high anyways, so it can't be hard to lay down the D, you feel me?

17. It's sucks being a heavy toker but having friends that can't afford it( or say they can't). But if u don't want to burn them out, smoke by yourself and then go hang out with them after.

18. Tell them that you've stopped. And smoke your shit by yourself. And get yourself some new friends.

19. Hahaha best!