Trippin Balls

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sysfailure, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Finally found this site again, I loved reading some of the posts here and I'm off my tits right now and had to post something!

So back story I'm a british (don't hate) male young adult who works a shitty job full time and writes acoustic singer/songwriter music as a hobby.

Right so I go see my d00d for some of his recent supply of this crazy ass Lemon Mist shit, but he's all out, so instead he cracks out this Bubble Gum gear, basically 50% hash so I'm all like "Yeah, fuck it, alright." and pick up a 20. Burnt some earlier tonight and started cracking on with my next sound, after some weird trip I got this mental inspiration and started cracking on with beautiful song and it's going really well right now, gonna get back to it after this. It's like some crazy shit that would be born if Pure Reason Revolution got Thousand Foot Krutch all pregnant. Beautiful.

Anyways so one of my lyrics I've just noticed one of my lyrics is 'maybe'. So I'm sitting there staring at the word, thinking how fuckin' incredible that word is! Maybe...Maybe...Maybe...It's like the LAZIEST motherfucking answer in the world! People have noticed and started to resent the word and the people that use it. But it comes across as like "lol jk i really dnt know" or "trolololol i dnt give a fuk". Either way we should enjoy the word and continue to make lols ftw.

An hour later, here I am!

Enjoy.
    Sys

P.S. Fuck you CAPTCHA.

"Dude, is that a fucking...UFO?!"
    "No man, Chinese lantern, it's Chinese New Year."
    "WTF AGAIN? I swear those mufferfuckers have had like 12 already this year, each month for some gimpy little animals. Bullshit man thats a UFO."

2. [quote name='"sysfailure"']Finally found this site again, I loved reading some of the posts here and I'm off my tits right now and had to post something!

So back story I'm a british (don't hate) male young adult who works a shitty job full time and writes acoustic singer/songwriter music as a hobby.

Right so I go see my d00d for some of his recent supply of this crazy ass Lemon Mist shit, but he's all out, so instead he cracks out this Bubble Gum gear, basically 50% hash so I'm all like "Yeah, fuck it, alright." and pick up a 20. Burnt some earlier tonight and started cracking on with my next sound, after some weird trip I got this mental inspiration and started cracking on with beautiful song and it's going really well right now, gonna get back to it after this. It's like some crazy shit that would be born if Pure Reason Revolution got Thousand Foot Krutch all pregnant. Beautiful.

Anyways so one of my lyrics I've just noticed one of my lyrics is 'maybe'. So I'm sitting there staring at the word, thinking how fuckin' incredible that word is! Maybe...Maybe...Maybe...It's like the LAZIEST motherfucking answer in the world! People have noticed and started to resent the word and the people that use it. But it comes across as like "lol jk i really dnt know" or "trolololol i dnt give a fuk". Either way we should enjoy the word and continue to make lols ftw.

An hour later, here I am!

Enjoy.
    Sys

P.S. Fuck you CAPTCHA.

"Dude, is that a fucking...UFO?!"
    "No man, Chinese lantern, it's Chinese New Year."
    "WTF AGAIN? I swear those mufferfuckers have had like 12 already this year, each month for some gimpy little animals. Bullshit man thats a UFO."[/quote]

The conversation about the UFO, where's that from? Just curios, it's hilarious.

3. Dude that's awesome. I'm gunna start trolling people with maybe :D

4. Dude, you're fried

5. Maybe

6. Ah the convo was with my mate in the car park behind this house after work one night. He's a pretty hardcore stoner but we picked up this crazy shit that night.

7. Oh yeah for anyone that gives a shit I'm on another sesh and this song is sounding like earsex. It's like acoustic fuckin'... dubstep? Or some awesome electronica shit. My producer/mixer is gonna lap this shit up!

:D

8. i love that phrase 'tripping balls' its sooo south of england aged 15-18.

bin there, its fun so enjoy it.

9. Ya I was trippin balls yesterday and wrote this sick poem, it was called "bus stop"

10. You don't trip when you smoke weed/hash. It's impossible and anyone who thinks its similiar has never had a trip. Other drugs are for that