trippin 2 nights straight

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by waterhurley, Jul 18, 2009.

1. ok before you reply just read...

i had a buddy ask me for an 8th of shrooms when i could find them so he could trip for his first time. i told him last night that i found an 8th of some BOMB shrooms. he texted me back that he wasnt intrested after i got them. well before he told me he didnt want them, i took 1 of the fuckers (cap and stem) and had a nice light trip for maybe 2 hours (a bit longer then the first transformers movie) with visuals and the body high.

well now i know how good these fuckers are after eating 1. i dont have to work tomorrow so i wanted to have a nice trip tonight. i know you cant trip 2 nights in a row without wasting alot of product therefore i have never done it. i read a few posts a few years back about a list of vitamins to take if you wanna trip again. i dont know if it was bullshit or legit but after eating .2-.3g last night not expecting anything more then a body high and had a short decent little trip. if i trip tonight ill eat prolly half of the 8th.

think i can pull off a double header with shrooms? if so what vitamins should i be taking today? i might just wait till tomorrow daytime

2. You can do it, you'll need the whole half eighth though. And you may get some negative feelings if your mind is still worn out from the previous trip, so just be wary.

3. Google lemon tek to enhance the potency of the shrooms by almost twice as much. Might taste gross to take a shot of lemon juice with powdered shrooms in it, but it's WAY worth it in terms of increasing potency.

4. The rule of thumb is double the dose from the day before. You had less then .5g, so as long as you have at least a gram, you're fine. Half an 8th is about 1.7g so you'll be fine.

5. ding din gding, what he said.
    also the afterglow is usually less or even a bad glow (headache) after trying to go for 2 nights in a row. rem, your bodies receptors and synapsys need time to recover and your brain to manufature more seratonine. since you blew it out the night before. you have little left in your head right now. i would wait. but its safe, just might not be as much fun, and may (75% chance) lead to a nasty fucking headache from hell the next morning.

6. i can live with nasty headaches. i drink enough to know about them

7. try some 5-htp before you retire after the trip, it may help get some seratonint back into your brain and get the function back up quicker.

8. how about melatonin? got that shit on hand and im already home from work so im in the mood where i dont wanna leave lol

if i remeber 5-htp and melatonin are incredibly similar

9. yea i did it a few days ago