Tripped myself out for a second

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by potchocolate, Jul 17, 2011.

1. I was smoking weed outside my window as I usually do at nighttime, and I started just thinking about stuff. Then as my joint neared halfway, my train of thought began to change (nothing unusual). I normally talk to myself when I'm by myself, just small things and never conversations with myself. Until suddenly I noticed I was talking, then I wondered wait... what was I talking about? And this cold shiver went down my spine because I had been talking for the past 5 minutes, I knew I was talking, I just didn't know what about or to who... I had a conversation with someone, about something, and I wasn't sure if it was myself, some inner spirit, or just me being blitzed outta my mind.

It's happened to me twice, where all of a sudden I'll notice I'm having a conversation amidst my usual self-talk, and I'll wonder "wait... who/what was I talking about??".

Any of you experience this? I always get cold shivers right after when I realize too.

2. sounds like some freeaky demon shit bro. I hope you have a peaceful night.

3. I always have this inner mindset that I call "me". And whenever im high (unmentionables too) I can always talk to myself in my head and it calms me down right away. I like to think of it as my sober me, who's always there in my head since my body is drugged up.

4. When I'm high around people I tend to be a bit quiet, but when I'm alone I talk to myself a lot. Kinda like a narration of what I'm doing and whatnot. Most unmentionables make me talk to myself constantly because I simply can't keep my mouth shut and stay quiet.