Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

triple threat

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lurkalot, Sep 30, 2008.

1. has anyone ever made or came across something like this? what if you took a really dank nug, dipped it in oil. then roll that around in kief, that would be a REALLY dank bud

2. I'll tell you what that sounds like...

That sounds like a really effin good idea! That's what that sounds like! I'll have to try that when I start growin' my own and make baked goods.. :smoking: Those will be the days.

3. they have honey bud in some clubs, its dank bud dipped in honey oil and then in hash oil. its rock hard and amazing.

4. They call it honey bud, you can buy it in some Cali clubs.
    Edit:
    Haha beat me to it Extracurricular gj.

5. I remember seeing a thread a little while back about this kid who took bud, kief, hash, oil and mixed it all and wraped it in a joint paper (fat like an inch diameter) then cut into pieces, almost looked like a cup cake that you just drop in the bowl ready to go.

6. I usually keep the nicest looking nug from my bag, in my grinder in the section under the screen. leave it there for a few days. THEN smoke it. it's just covered in crystal.........

7. there was a vid i saw of dank bud grinded up in a bong, then topped with a layer of kief, then had a dollop of hash oil on top ahha and he snapped it. the oil and kief started to like bubble. i would be stoned after a snap of that.