triple decker grilled cheese

Discussion in 'General' started by earthwindfire, Nov 19, 2011.

1. so ive had alittle captians 100proof and RC cola and some premo bud and i want this!!any one know how one would go about cooking this. Im thinking of making a regular grilled cheese and after flipping it add cheese and a third peace of bread to the cooked side let the 2nd side cook then; flip it to the thrid side.

will this work idk? just thought of the idea:smoke:

2. that should work, but your kinda a fatass :rolleyes:

but i want one now so damn you!

3. That sounds like itd work.Add some black forest ham and some fried onions and your good.I'm eating icecream cheesecake and a cookie right now Lol.

4. haha i know and i love it just gotta work on those pesky lower abs :eek:

5. grill the first and second slices put slices of cheese on each slice. stack one on top. cook another slice. done? idk

6. MAKE IT do it NOW

7. mmm ok so i made it and its great but i only used 2 peices of american cheese and 3 peices of bread and it worked but next time ima add more cheese just didnt want to die of a heart palpitation tonight ive got plans for the weekend

8. use oilve oil with thc in it or cannabutter! I did that and got baked off grilled cheese...by far that was the best way I've EVER gotten high

9. omg im deff going to have to do that nothings better that grilled cheese and THC except for THC grilled cheeses

10. Take some pictures, need some of those. :D

11. Sounds legit OP, tell us how it works out!

12. some pics from tonight

Attached Files:

13. [quote name='"earthwindfire"']some pics from tonight[/quote]

Looks delish! Both the sandwich, weed, and the blueberry flavored joint!

It is BB right? Looks like it.

14. mm yes its a juicy jay blue berry joint picked up a pack on my way home from colorado they taste great

15. [quote name='"earthwindfire"']mm yes its a juicy jay blue berry joint picked up a pack on my way home from colorado they taste great[/quote]

I love blueberry :) kiwi-strawberry is definitely my favorite though!

16. oh man didnt even know they had that ima have to pick that up next time i go to a head shop

17. [quote name='"earthwindfire"']
    oh man didnt even know they had that ima have to pick that up next time i go to a head shop[/quote]

They're amazing, definitely worth it!

18. after you make that TDGC dunk it in some batter and deep fry that bitch!

19. bacon that soft cheese sandwich and put in some diana sauce :)