triple c's

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jun 9, 2003.

1. i took 8 corcidin at 420 and i'ma go smoke up before the movies around 645, i can hardly function now, its gonna be fuckin major euphoria when i toke on this shit. peace

2. [SIZE=+12px]DON'T DO CORICIDIN!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?? THAT STUFF CAN KILL YOU!!![/SIZE]

3. yeah i know, thats y i only take 8 so i dont OD, and i dont do it on the daily, more like every couple weeks, although this is my third day in a row and i feel a bit weirder than usual.

4. You should use Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough....it's much better. Trust me, I know. I used to do CCC's all the time when I was in high school and stupid, and now I switched to the Tussin...I think the trips on tussin are much better...on tussin I know everything and everything is happy, on CCC's everything that was wrong in the world made me depressed.

5. hahahahaha....Thought I was like the only one who did robo trips....Robo lasts much longer than triple Cs..Robo is funny,you can start crying for no reason and totally wig out on shit, its fun but dont od on it.

6. Oh no...you're not the only one...LOL, far from it!

Usually, on the tussin, I like to climb things, but then I have trouble getting back down :rolleyes:

7. hahaa I love to climb things also.Do you still do robo?

8. I haven't in about 2 weeks, but that's only b/c I'm poor LOL

9. :rolleyes:

nuts.
    u guys r just nuts.
    is it really worth the damage your causing yourselves and the risks of the ultimate risk of terminus?

10. DXM by itself isn't going to kill you...well, unless you do too much. I was doing it everyday for a while, but I cut it back to one a week or less, making sure I only take just enough to get myself where I wanna go (which for me is about 300mg...I can never get myself to take more or less)

I tried doing less than that at one time, and it just made me paranoid and bitchy..but with 300mg everything is happy sunshine rainbows and lollipops.

11. Can i get some info on robo? i might wanna try it. What are teh effects and stuff? Thanks.

12. Hmm...It feels really trippy....Like you have alot of trouble trying to walk, and if you do walk you feel like you're flying with every step. Robo I'm not sure how much to drink, but with triple cs try 8 of them first.....Bad thing with robo is that it totally tastes like shit....The first time I tried it I threw up, it was nasty, but after that I was totally chill....I ended up working out for 3 hours straight....Just dont let your heart pump up or you'll prolly have a heart attack=P....But when you usually take it you might feel like your heart is moving fast, ignore it, thats what it does to you. Its really fun, but with fun comes a price. Dont do it every day...Drink a half a bottle or wait like 3 mouth fulls and you should be fucted=P But dont do anything but sit at home with some friends and do it. Also rent pink floyd:the war and wig out, its fun=D.....Have fun but please please be careful=P

13. [SIZE=+12px]DO NOT USE TRIPLE C'S...YOU ARE AN IDIOT IF YOU DO!!![/SIZE]

Try taking 300-350 mg of DXM..a 4oz. bottle of Robitussin Max. Strength Cough...NOT Cough/Cold...the cold medicine is bad for you. Make sure the only active ingredient is DXM (dextromethorphan or dextromethorphan BR)!!!

14. oh okay ^^^ wut she said sorry hehe

15. I'm not trying to sound mean..I just don't want anyone to make the same mistakes I did...it's a scary road that you walk with CCC's...don't go down it, please.

I want everyone to have awesome experiences on DXM...I don't want to see anyone get hurt.

16. Heheh hempress and no means do I think you were mean....

But now that I've read around I see the CPM is bad in cs....

17. i've done the robitussin thing before and yeah its pretty fun, i personally like to take 8 coricidin, and smoke a bowl an hour later, i never take more than 8 cuz of the risk of dying. but in my opinion 8 and a bowl or 2 is fun as hell.

18. the diss-associative that i've liked has been K..... but it can take you places you've never been before... so ya gotta know what your dealing with...lol...

19. The CPM in coricidin acts like that little bit more of edge to get you into depression and other stuff....I dont recommend taking robo or coricidin alone because I've seen people get suicidal......You HAVe to know what your dealing with...If you cant take death shit, then dont try it....Its really scary but you can make fun out of it by getting your mind off of it.....Always remember it isnt real lol, because you might freak out too much.

20. its like kids huffing paint far as im concerned.. that shit just tears up ur insides no doubt. ive had both Coricidin and Robo and enjoyed neither. i had a g/f a few years back that was a 3C addict and i swear her brain was slush.