Triple chamber bubblers

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mr. Moose, Dec 23, 2009.

1. So I have been a proud owner of three sherlock style bubblers. After some aweful recent events (damn campus police) I was thinking about upgrading a little. I was really leaning towards getting a triple chamber bubbler, but I have never hit one. I don't have any friends with them, so I really have noone to talk to about them. Hopefully you blades can help me out a little.

How do you get water into all the chambers?

I am sure that with more chambers these are kinda a bitch to clean. Do you clean them the same way you would a normal bubbler or piece?

I've heard that the more water and chambers the smoke goes through the more thc it looses. I am not sure if i believe this because I have hit bongs with multiple percs, ashcatchers, and diffusers and get just as high i think...is this true?

Overall is it worth getting a triple chamber bubbler?

Thanks in advance and happy toking to all of you :smoke:

2. alright well first off I got a double bubbler and its great. The extra chamber makes the hits a whole lot smother and just makes it a lot better than any other single bubbler i have seen. I dont know how much more another chamber would do though.

Multi-chamber bubblers are a bit difficult to clean but not impossible. So i would recomend that you get a good double bubbler or a triple if you really want to spend the extra money.

3. cleaning it isnt too bad...getting water in is all about knowing your angles and how the water will flow from 1 chamber to another through the connecting glass..

it can be a bitch, and the first time shit might happen....but you'll learn your triple chamber pretty easy like i did.

4. in my opinion a triple bub is unnecesary since typically theyll be more expensive and i dont find that a thrid chamber is any better than two. sure its a little smoother hit but its also bigger and more drag. If ur going to get a huge bubbler might as well get a little bong.

5. thank you to all that replied in such a quick fashion.

6. yeah i feel like my triple chamber* was a rather wasty 150 :(

7. Id recomend a double. Becuase its eaiser to fill(water through the carb, for one chamber. And water through the muthpeice on the other.) And it still rips really smooth.