Trip to Vancouver BC. What to do

Discussion in 'General' started by havinnoj, Mar 16, 2008.

1. I'm headed up to Vancouver BC in a week. We're staying in Yaletown.

Where are good smoke shops or buds :wave:, good bars, good shopping or sneaker shops, good restaurants...

Weather doesn't look too good, so what can we do to have fun?

Maybe head to Victoria and/or Whistler -- but not going any snow activities this time.

2. Whistler is open for snow activities year round, I would definitely recommend making the trip. Cool village, couple headshops, hempshops, and they sell beaver tails (Canadian dessert) :smoking:

3. You should check out Urban Shaman Ethnobotanicals at 307 West Hastings St. They have all kinds of great stuff.

4. I want to visit Vancouver really bad myself, (not sure why though) why are you going? vacation?
    Canucks are my 2nd favorite hockey team (after the Pens of course), have fun

5. Definately will. Can I walk out of the store and :smoking:

I'm just going because I've never really spent time there. I'm going for 5 nights.

6. You can, but you shouldn't. I'm not entirely sure, but I think they have a smoking lounge, if not in the building, then somewhere very close. The place is in of Vancouver's so-called "pot-block," so there has to be at least one safe place there to smoke.

7. Stanley park!!!!!! Also they have some kick ass asian places to eat at. I loved that city.

8. More or less was refering to if I can buy buds in the store? I'm not too keen on smoking on the streets :D

I've heard some cool things about Stanley Park as well. Definately on my map!

9. I'm up. I walked around Robson street and the shops for a while. Had an offer from a street bum but passed.

Will check out Stanley Park tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed.

If you're a local and know the area, feel free to PM me.

10. Vancouver aka vansterdam is my favorite city in north america. have fun bro the streets are flooded with weed i literally tripped on nuggets everywhere i stepped

11. Yeah I've just been picking it up off West Hastings. Great buds on average.