trip to Europe...

Discussion in 'General' started by phire420, May 25, 2009.

1. A few of my friends and I plan to tour Europe a bit in July. Any blades familiar with Europasses? We are looking to travel to at least 4-5 countries. We have only settled on Italy so far, what are some other countries with sights and sounds for a couple of 18 year olds (a thriving night life and cannabis commonplace is a plus ;))? Any other tips for traveling through Europe would be helpful.

2. amsterdam, prague, vienna, berlin, lucern (swirzerland), paris, french riviera, all of greece...

3. how was prague dude? i heard they're pretty open with weed there, and the girls are insanely hot

4. So far, I've taken some interest in Vienna, Prague, and most definitely Amsterdam. Do any of you know anything about some sort of Europass? My friend says that with it, you can take a train to any country.

5. You should hit up spain, I've heard they've got some amazing hash, plus it has some of the most beautiful cities.

6. the chicks are redonkulous in prague, and from what i experienced nobody really minds the ganja smoke.