Trip to California!

Discussion in 'General' started by ownabear, Jun 5, 2012.

1. I am going to california for the next couple of days, any tips on finding some dank?

2. Where exactly in California?

3. If you can't find herb in California, I'd just give up smoking.

Honestly, its plentiful. Bus stops, outside head shops, the beach.

4. Let me specify that i'm going to San Diego and I don't know anybody there who can hook me up. I am going to be near the beach. I guess I can just look for some pot heads on the beach,

5. That is a derogatory term here :( lol jk

6. [quote name='"ownabear"']Let me specify that i'm going to San Diego and I don't know anybody there who can hook me up. I am going to be near the beach. I guess I can just look for some pot heads on the beach,[/quote]

Oh shit. You done done it now!

That's against the rules man. You know, the things you agreed to like 10 minutes ago?

7. What did i do that is against the rules?

8. You asked for a hook up.

9. As you can see I said I dont know anybody who can hook me up, I wasn't asking for one.

10. [quote name='"ownabear"']

As you can see I said I dont know anybody who can hook me up, I wasn't asking for one.[/quote]

Ahh man, I apologize. It's late, I'm stoned, and tired.

I jumped the gun and made myself look like an ass.

But yeah, hit the beach. Look for people who smoke. Say what's up and just BS with them.. don't lead right into it.

11. It's cool, I'm just glad that my idea wasnt to stupid.

12. There is weed everywhere bro- there are dispensarys everywhere so many people smoke that normally wouldent, especially San Diego.

13. Oh god, every single time I see your avatar, as I read your comments I always imagine your facial expression is constantly like your avatar. It kills me. :smoke: