Trinity plant from the Trinity God

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by with_his_author, Feb 20, 2005.

1. In my belief system God is three persons, kind of like I am a father, Son, Husband, brother, etc. I believe that God has three parts to him God the Father, Jesus the Son, Holy Ghost the Spirit. When talking with people about Cannabis and God I like to use stories that make is easier to relate to. When talking with people that smoke as I do I relate God to the plant we all Love, Cannabis. This is how I tell it:

Cannabis has three forms just as I believe God has three forms. The first form is God the creator. I compare (although it doesn't give him the credit he's do) him to the seed of the Cannabis plant. Before you get the plant first you must have the seed. The seed gives life just as I believe God gives all life.

The second form is Jesus Christ, the physical form of God here on Earth. Just as the Plant is the second form of the Cannabis seed. It is a physical form that grows from the seed and is still apart of the seed.

The third form is the Holy Ghost, and unseen spirit that lives in people. I believe to be the conscience. Just as the smoke from the cannabis plant goes into a person and changes them from the inside out. My belief is that the Holy Spirit if given the chance (aknowledged) can and will do the same for the person. The smoke from the Cannabis plant makes people loving, kind, patient, joy, etc. I believe the Holy Spirit does so as well.

Galatians 5:22-23

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

The Holy Spirit and Cannabis have helped me become this way. The way I believe God wants us to be. The fruit of the Spirit are the actions you do. You can have good fruit or you can have bad fruit I have choosen to produce good fruit and because I have the Bible backs me up and says "Against such things there is no law."

I've tried to explain it to other followers of Christ in this manner but they refuse to accept the scripture proof I provide and refuse to accept that a pot head can be a good follower of Christ and the Bible. I can only judge my own actions and you or others can only judge your own actions. God is love in my belief all Jesus wants is to be aknowledged and to forgive you. If you aknowledge him and love your neighbor then you fulfill God's law and nothing can be held against you. Very simple in my mind. God want to help everyone thats why he has given those like myself an awesome plant that helps out in daily living. Give thanks.

1 Timothy 4:4

For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,

God Bless you and yours toke some great herb and enjoy life.

Rev. Michael T
    Soldier for Christ and Cannabis