Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trimmings

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by jlew, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I want to make budder out of trimmings. For my first time, I want to make a pound of budder. How much trimmings is reasonable? Also, I have never dealt with trimmings before. What are the costs of price/weight?

2. rule of thumb is 1 stick = quarter ouce.

4 sticks make a pound, so an oz would be ideal. i make hash out of it, then use that to cook, you can increase the potency a hundred times over and pretty much eliminate the taste of the weed

3. On average, how much would an oz of trimmings run me?

4. I'm not sure many people sell trimmings. I think its usually more of the growers treat. BUT IFFFFF i were to buy trimmings of some dank plants, i would pay like 50 an ounce? maybe

5. Trim from the clubs out here usually are free to $20 a zip to even upwards near 100 a zip for some primo shake which prolly includes budlets.