Trim Job

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by DeLySiDian, Oct 16, 2017.

1. So, how do you all prefer your bud trimmed?

Me, I personal prefer that ALL leaves and stems are removed. I pay particularly bery close attention to my trim job. I have been told by others that I tend to take too many leaves, because they were intending to sell their product, they actually got upset with me for being a bit of a perfectionist in my trim work.

I am very good at it; in fact, it is a job that I could TRULY take pride in, if I were actually to live in a legal state with jobs available, I'd be there in a heartbeat! I LOVE to trim!

So, as for you all, does it make a difference to any of you whether you trim for personal, and trim for selling?

Attaching some pics to reference my work. Keep in mind, these are some pop-corny buds. Some from the lower, undergrowth branches, so they are already a bit feathery.

First pic is fully manicured. Second pic is of some I left a few leaves on. Which would you prefer?

Strain is Blue Dream, I am almost 100% certain. It was bagseed, but it's a common strain for me, and the plant grew like a haze, smells like berry heaven.

Attached Files:

2. I leave all of the sugar leaves on the buds and only remove the leaves that have stems.

I only grow for personal use and I've found that doing it this way saves time while trimming and prepping for storage/curing.

Generally I'll just leave the dried sugar leaves on the buds when I grind them up. They are covered with trichs and ultimately result in more material to enjoy.

3. This was my first time trimming my own bud. I went with full removal.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum