Trikky's Glass, Bud, and BHO Continuum *Updated Often*

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by trikky, Feb 8, 2009.

1. k thats just fuckin sick ....is there nething u dunt have man like really a bud jar with a nug-ra-scope thats so sick lol lamo :p

and the skull bowel by ghost is amazing one of my fav bowels by him ....

and ur gunna be blowing glass soon :O well let me kno id deff buy some custom trickky wrk :p ....

keep on smokin :smoking:

so much to compliment about not enough for one post almost :smoking:

2. trikky i would LOVE To buy a piece from u!

3. variety ftw

I would love smoking out of trikky's beautiful glass, but you gotta mix it up sometimes.
    $300 bong, $30 in blunts, $10 in jay papers, $160 vaporizer > one $500 bong imo

4. This such an amazing photo i repped specifically for this those mountains look amazing i bet you're pretty good at snowboarding and congrats on the internship

oh yea your glass collections pretty good too

5. I will own you're Toro one day.

6. ive actually smoked a blunt with the guy!!! sorry it took so long but im here. i need to be more active on here. ive been neglecting all my blades lately......

7. Nice Trikky! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

8. #88 gloppypop, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    I would love to get stoned and have a nice walk through that scenery. :rolleyes: <-- day-dreaming face. :p

9. hey trikky..im in the market for a bong and want to spend about 200 bucks, what do you think would be best for me? i was planning on getting a nice tube with an a/c, but you dont like them anymore? i would love a KC inline, but i will get that at a later time

so should i just get a real nice tube, cool slide and keep it simple? im kind of liking the idea of that.

10. This blue one here...
    [​IMG]

If it was diffused with slits instead of holes, i would have sex with you for it (no homo). How much did you pay for it and where can I get one?

11. :eek:more more more *drool*:hello:

12. your gonna learn how to glass blow?
    you gotta hook me up with a bong

13. Yep. Not often. I'm more a joint guy when I'm not going with glass.
    Exactly.
    Nope, lol.
    Yes, yes you have smoked alot of herb with me. Much more to come.
    Got plenty more. Stay tuned.
    Weird....

The diffuser was made by an artist named "Goat", and it came as a set with that last TORO tube I posted as part of the collaboration.
    Stay tuned.

14. #94 trikky, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    Alright, I got lots of pictures this time. Here's the next featured items-

RooR.Custom 18" Beaker Bottom
    RooR.US Drilled Diffuser
    RooR.US T-Shirt
    VoorHees "Serial Killer" Sandblasted 18mm Push Slide

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. hahah i want that shirt, that's sick

love that slide too. I really wanna get some nice slides for my Fathead. In due time.....

16. Trikky that is a freaking awesome RooR shirt.

Youre pics are always way too damn legit. If I even had 5% of the glass you had i'd be stoked.

17. hahahah

i had to quote you just for your avatar

18. You should design a walk in closet with cabinets for all of your tubes and such... It would be a nice personal museum...

19. I'd love to, but I move too much. I am about to move to California in 3 weeks, I moved to Colorado 9 months ago. Before that I lived in South Carolina for 7 months, and before that I live all around Georgia.

I have to be pretty mobile, my heart is restless.