Trikky's Glass, Bud, and BHO Continuum *Updated Often*

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by trikky, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Alright, I'm gonna start one of these threads, and try to keep updating as much as possible. Hope you all enjoy.

These were taken today-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. This should be a good thread.

3. even with all those amazing slides, i still think your chaos heffe is the sweetest slide. I am officially subscribed to this thread lol.

4. im subscribing for this ride

5. sweet thread, lookin forward to more entries

6. Just found this thread! Update on BHO!!

7. Should be an interesting read :)

8. Can I ask what makes a pinched slide good?

I've seen some people hoot and rave about them, but what makes'em so good?

Anyways, nice glass. +Rep

9. This is going to be out of control. Looking foward to it tricky

10. I would like to know as well. The bud doesn't get pulled through easily? Do you still need a screen or a bud bed for kief?

11. honestly, i am amazed at your Extremely vast arsenal of glass.
    i would be set with a nice tube, couple slides, and an ac.
    you are a glass god.

12. insane in the brain

13. Ice Pinch slides fill a tube a lot quicker than a traditional slide and have less drag.

14. gotta subscribe to this too.......really diggin the ghost slide trikky, it runs real close to the O.G. moss slide or w/e it is, thts gotta be my favorite outta all ur glass

15. Do you pack them the same way though? They just look weird. Sorry for hijacking the thread by asking a question. :eek:

16. Subscribe for certain. Looking forward to seeing what Colorado has to offer.

17. ...Can I ask what a pinched slide IS?

Looks to be a great thread, subscribed.

18. [​IMG]

19. lol i was just thinking "I wonder if trikky has a glass thread?" :p

ive been wondering how the ice pinch compares to the regular hole aswell.

20. Since everyone is so interested, look to www.marijuanareviews.com for a full review of ice-pinch slides. Should be done in the next couple weeks.

To make a long story short, ice pinch slide offer basically medium sized holes, rather than one small one. So, it's pretty much impossible for back pressure to build up behind the ash and drag it into the bong. Some ash does escape the slide, not like a snapper though.

BTW- I want to thank everyone who has subscribed to this thread, I will try not to disappoint.