Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tried to rip me off, but failed :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, May 20, 2011.

1. #1 Amped, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    Bolded is me. He was obviously trying to rip me off. I asked this guy on facebook, somebody from my school a senior like me. It was so obvious he was trying to just take my money though. Apprentice Tokers, never front money for bud honestly. Especially when it's this obvious! Shit pisses me off, goes against what the plant stands for in the first place.

yo do you chop? nobody i know has any bud

Yo

sup

Nun ps3 life whats gud

haha nm tryin to find some bud everybody is dry tho

Haha word I hear u
    How much

2gs

Ai find
    Me tomorrow
    What lunch yu hve

A lunch

Ai
    Give ur loot to luca

im in front of ur hospitality class 2nd period tho too

Oh word eh
    I need it right in the morn
    So u can get it by lunch

shiit lmao can i just pick it up at lunch tho i never front for bud
    i can just buy tuesday or some shit then

What

i dont front money for bud, if u have on you tho later i can pick up

Nah I don't chop

ah alright thanks anyways tho

Ya

2. I hate people like this.

3. I know right? Funny thing is his facebook is filled with statuses talking about going to church and God, and for eg. "Never forget WHO YOU are"

So fucking ironic

4. What a fucking moron, you can tell when someones trying to rip you off when they keep insisting you give it to them before. You asked him "can I see the bud I don't front" and he basically said no, then after that he says that he doesn't smoke. What a tard. Tell kids in your school he tried to rip you off, if I were you I'd say it to his face. I'd laugh right in his fucking face and say "haha fag you tried to get me to front to steal my shit, fucking retard" then I'd spit in his face.

Liars like that piss me off.

5. No need, i'll just laugh when he gets royally fucked one day, doesn't need to be from me :smoke:

I also hate sly motherfuckers like this as well.

6. why do u use slang "chop" as selling but then just ask outright if he has bud right after that?

7. #7 Amped, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    I don't really know, does it matter? :smoke:

I asked a bunch of people on my facebook including him if "they chop" just incase. Didn't want to blatantly say do you sell weed over facebook

8. Lmao is this dude serious haha

9. Good work man, don't let bitches take your cash.

10. Yea, even if one of my friends asked me on facebook "hey can you get me some weed" that'd be sketchy as fuck. You gotta say some shit like "hey know where I can pickup I need a plug," thats more like it lol.

11. The rhetoric of these kids gets more and more retarded by the day. Who the fuck calls money loot, is he a pirate? Put down the video games.

12. 'Arrrgghhh, ye be trying to rob me eh?'

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzvL4O3uomg]YouTube - ‪Gimme The Loot - Biggie (Original Version)‬‏[/ame]

14. Weird slang but..
    he could have just been wanting the money to buy it off his connect or whatever, I'd determine this depending on his personal morality. Regardless, would have rejected the offer.

15. All this looked like is he was gonna grab your money, get like 2.5 for 20, and give you 2 g's . He said he doesn't chop because he doesn't, he just has a connect and he can make money. Goons

16. weird ass slang but good on you dude.

17. Does a 20 sack cost 20 Bones? :D ;)

18. i call it flipping, its just slang, not a secret ninja code.:cool:

19. or he was going to take his money, not pick up shit and be like " brooooo i got robbed my bad i picked up off a new dealer cuz like you said everybody was dry, im just as pissed as you are i tried picking up a dub also and he took that money too, im so angry bro blahblahblah i'm full of shit"

20. You guys might have been right, except for the fact i KNOW he is a dealer. Many many have told me, which is one of the reasons i asked him :smoke:

The way he replied to what I said was enough to tell though.