Tried the "weed" icebreaker

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Aaagogo, Dec 29, 2010.

1. #1 Aaagogo, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
    So there's this cute blonde, L, that dines in the restaurant where I work at. We "met" about 5 weeks ago, she came in for dinner.

There were 2 servers working that night, myself and a female server, K.

so, half way though the night, K came up and ask me what I thought of the cute blonde. They are mutual friends. K told me that L told her that she thought I was cute. A little later, K came up to me again and told me, L said to her that L wanted my cock... I was like :smoke:

there was some drinking involved on her side.

so fast forward to the next time she came in for dinner, we didn't really talk much, but i was mean to her in a fun way, just picking on her while I was serving tables.

L and K was just whispering the entire time she was in the restaurant.

So after the 2nd time I saw her, I decided to just do a quick test and opened with

ME: Your previous behaviour at the restuarant should make this not weird.

"What is your favourite strain of weed?"

Her: My favorite strain? What do you mean?

ME: from that response, i'm going to guess that you don't smoke weed.

Her: lol. I don't smoke often. Occasionally. Why?

ME: was just curious, trying a new ice breaking line?

ME: Feliz Navidad btw

Her: lol. Merry Christmas to you as well.

ME: Did u receive any cool presents?

HER: Yeah, i guess. Nothing totally exciting. A book based on John Lennon's ideologies (I love John Lennon), a big painting, gift cards, odd and end type stuff. And a big Shakespeare poster. I'm obsessed with him too.

ME: hmm, so are you Hermia or Helena that listens to the beatles.

How very intriguing.

let's give this line a shot...

"I'm horny & I need some lovin'."

Her: Sorry, that line didn't work. Try again.

ME : Out of game tokens, heading out to get some more, be back later.

ME : All right, quickfire round, 3 words, both a question and a statement.

Unattached
    Psycho
    Interested

L:
    yes
    no
    possibly

And are you stating that you are psycho?

ME: Great answers.

Haa haa, no, the 2nd word should be just a question. Although I'm sometimes known to be very spontaneous and have crazy ideas.

L: Shouldn't you be working right now? I'm coming in

ME: hmm... u were so mean to me last night, and on top of that, you didn't even say goodbye when u left?

I am disappointed.

-----------------------------------

I'm just taking things slow and fun, heating up the iron till it's red hot before I strike.

2. Man u better be good lookin. Cause yer game is weeeeaaaaakkk.

3. the majority of that didnt make sense.

4. ^Agreed, and if you already know she wants the D why beat around the bush, just ask her out.

5. LOL :hello:

6. yeah its confusing as fuck haha, but than again everyone here is probably just as stoned as you are right now so it works out haha

7. Dude you suck.

8. lol, nah, i'm not that good looking :hello:

yupe, it's not supposed to make sense :smoke:

just trying something new, i'm bored of regular stuff when talking and chatting.

yes, i know my game is weak, I've been sitting on the side line for years now...

the only time i ever get some is when sometimes, either one of 2 ex-gf's fly into the states and they have long layovers, I will go to either JFK, SFO or LAX and hang out with either one of them for 2 days.

thanx for the support btw

9. Any time buddy. :D

At the end of the day u got some chick wanting to fuck u. So who cares if u got game or not?

Go do yer thing man.

Be a bro and post your results in this thread though. :D Please...

10. oh yeah, definitely will update. This will either be rather entertaining or i will just crash and burn :smoke:

11. And that is why your game is terrible. Just be yourself. It sounds like you're trying way too hard trying to impress her. I've never heard anyone start a conversation with "what's your favorite strain of weed."

12. I think it was one of the pickup lines I saw in GC... LOL, where else right.

13. dumb it down bra haha

14. That was quite the conversation...

:hippie:

15. Well, there's yer problem.

16. Next time try 'Girl you got any black in you?'

17. LOL I heard a guy try thisline on a girl I work with. Doesnt work buddy. Not even sometimes. :D

18. Man you gotta find the right girl, some girls are freaky like that, by the time i'm done saying 'you want some' we're already back at my place.

19. bro that was some amature shit, why would you try and switch up your gameplan if you were winning?

next time be straight-forward and then pounce :cool: