Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tried some legal buds...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mystmoore, Feb 4, 2010.

1. #1 Mystmoore, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010
    I'm seriously impressed with this stuff. It's called Kind Spice. I bought it with store credit I had while looking for a new downstem at the head shop. It was 25 bucks. Last night I was totally open minded, after 2 nice hits.. I was like I can't believe this stuff works. I was going to write a review so I smoked a few more pinches of it. I cleaned up, went to my computer and was like blasted. I could barely type correctly lol. A little zing in through your body, feels just like the real stuff. It lasted about 3 hours. I just smoked about a small bowl size and I'm feeling great. It's not harsh at all either. My eyes got really red too.

I know lots prefer the real stuff, but I was open to try it because I only get good mids from one person. I've read up a little about jwh, etc. I could see myself buying it again to further reduce my tolerance. I admit I'm a little sketched out to think about honestly buying the quarter for 50 bucks. With me having to smoke a relatively small amount, it would make sense at my current financial situation. But I'm not sure. I have to exchange the downstem tomorrow. I cant get the damn length
    right.

Note: Live in Jersey.

Attached Files:

2. I only smoked legal bud once, and it had real bud mixed in with it. I'm not sure what got me higher all I know is I was stoned.

3. ive tried pulse,and yes it does work.
    go on youtube and type in pulse review..

4. I've tried k2 when i was up at michigan state. The headshop called krazykatz i think was doing salvia demos and the dude let a us try the k2 and it knocked my buddy on the floor i had to carry his ass out it was pretty funny.

5. I tried a bowl of it when my friend got her first vap. Not sure if it was legal herb or just some cheap shit, it came with the vap and we tried it and i didn't get much of an effect at all.. just watched that pulse review video and it looks pretty decent that guy got red eye after less than 5 hits lmao

6. i like the stuff called p.e.p. pourri. it works intensely strong, but doesn't last that long (like an hour and a half). one hit gets you as if not more ripped than a weed hit. tastes and smells good too. expensive ($30 a g) but everything is expensive in my local shop so it might be cheaper elsewhere. if they have kind spice or any of the others i'll try them out.

source - fucked up on it right now (mixed with kief though. makes it so much better).

edit - live in jersey as well...but currently at school in pa and missing it

7. They sell that shit pre ground? You think it's worth it over a quarter of some decent bud?

8. Good stuff, where'd you find a headshop NJ? I can't find one anywhere except down the shore and I'm not going all the way there to get some of that legal bud lol

9. I consider myself a "vet" of the legal blends now. Ive smoked almost everyone offered in the headshops here.. serenity now, spice gold, mojo, natures organic, puff, pulse. Its awsome because each has a diff effect yet they all got my high. For example...serenity now (what i been smokin on past few days) gets me super ripped off 1 bowl but only lasts about an hour or 2...but natures organic has 3 flavors..one of which (cherry) gets me a nice mellow high for like 8 hours. Sometimes theres a little more expensive than weed but i love em. Theres a blend for almost every effect you desire. Intense, mellow, sleepy, long lasting etc.

10. Wonderland, they have one in Freehold, and new opened Lawrenceville. They're on fb too. They have some sick pieces.

11. if its the real spice then its probably JWH its a synthetic cannabinoid I believe gives a similar high but it lacks the "full body" of weed from what I hear.

12. Pulse,is definitely a intense high..