Tricomes

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 1068439, Oct 11, 2018.

1. image.jpg 8591D923-E3E5-424E-9381-A405239018FD.jpeg today is day 1 of week 6. I have bag seed plants so I went with 8 week schedule. I started plain water flush on my watering today. Today is also the FIRST time I have checked tricomes!!! From what I can see most of them are cloudy 8591D923-E3E5-424E-9381-A405239018FD.jpeg DD5C4E32-B1B6-4EF1-9AA0-FB420D871F55.jpeg DF332CA1-C8A7-42CD-8C9C-5C985E153E54.jpeg but most of the hairs are still white and still kinda pointy and straight. Is it normal for tris to be cloudy and hairs still not colored or curlingw

2. Although they cloudy, I think it still has a bit to go yet. Sometimes there are still many white pistils, but generally, the majority have retracted into the calyx and are red.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. theres still a lot of growth to go yet plants still throwing up pistils and the calyx's need to swell a bit more before you think of flushing the plant ,the trichomes your showing in your pictures are on the sugar leaves not the calyx's its the calyx's that you need to watch the trchomes not so much the sugar leaves as ive said them calyx need to swell can see much swelling of the calyx's on the pictures,,mac

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ok, ty. I did water with plain water . I will start back up with flowering nutrients nxt watering

5. How long would u guess is left by looking at pics? Today is day 1 of week 6

6. You still have 3 weeks or so . I dont even start checking trichs until week 8 and most of my plants go to at least 10 weeks. My current is at week 8 and has at least 1 more week .
    IMP a 2 week flush is too much. I would suggest doing some experimenting yourself . I get the best product when I only leach for 1 week with a flushing agent starting at day 10 from harvest

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. mac took the words out of my mouth. sugar leafs disregard

8. If u can afford a plug in endoscope no more guessing. These are calyx photos[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. You can’t just decide this grow will have an 8 week flower period. The plant makes that decision or you may just get some headache bud. You’ve probably got 3 weeks or more left. Just keep an eye on them and flush in 2-3 weeks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I will mess with flushing times. This is just my first grow. Wanna make sure I get it as close to right as I can the first time. Do u think it’ll hurt it doin one plain water watering?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Can u give me make a model of urs so I can look it up?

12. Just went with 8w. Have no clue rly how long. Even they crystals on the calyx are cloudy. Just can’t get a good pic. In those pics I’m trying f to hold loop over camera lense

• Like Like x 1
  13. They need the food. Keep feeding them for at least 2 weeks or they will be prone to deficiencies.

14. Well if they are all milky, idk. Hard to say. Take a couple of shots of the whole plant. And a few of the buds not so close up.

15. Here u go[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ok. I’ll have to wait till 730 pm. If it does still have a few weeks. Which would total be ok. I’m not in to rushing anything. I’m all about quality! So if there is more time. Should I do a light amount if water with nuts to get some In soil?! Or just wait for nxt watering?

17. Ok, I found it. Like 30$. Bout to order one like urs today. One question I have, I have iPhone. Will it work?

18. It don’t say it u till u jump on description. Not supported by iPhone . Can’t wait to I got back to note

• Like Like x 1
  19. I have a s7. Used barcode scanner to download software worker right away. Plug is cool it works on both android and usb

20. yo Yar, the $20 digital microscopes work just fine. There's a really nice once for $100, but I'm waiting to buy it later.

Best to show the entire plant for us, not just the trichomes.

I think you did good with your pictures.