Tricky Situation

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chickenarmy, Apr 14, 2009.

1. So me and boy were at this club the other night and met this group of three girls, which is rare cuz i never meet random chicks, its always through friends or like a casual relationship. Anyways my boy instantly locks down on one so I'm rollin with two others the whole night. I got both of their numbers and of course the ugly one is the only one texting. But she is pretty damn ugly so i'm not thinking its worth it. The only thing is that the other one was feeling me at the club so i think she might like me but her friend just told her to back off.
    So I've been talking to ugly and she wants to hang out just me her and my boy and his girl and leave the other one out. My question is do you think i could some how say another friend is coming and get her to invite the hot one then when we hang and the booze gets rollin just make a move on the hot one. You guys think I could pull this shitt off?

2. fuck yeah dude. I say go for the hot chick and let one of your friends get the ugly one.

I'm sure that sounds bigoted or whatever but the guy wants the hottie not the ugly so more power to him.

3. Maybe you should look past "they ugly" 's looks at her personality. If her personality is whack then forget her, but somewhere down the line you've gotta learn that looks aren't everything. You also might wanna keep in mind that maybe the reason the hot one hasn't texted is because she's not interested. If that's the case your plan could backfire, and the hot one could ignore you and go for your friend.

4. thry both made valid points. i say go for it though, you'll never know unless you try. just be prepared for it to not happen the way you think it will, but dont let it discourage you either

5. Looks aren't everything but physical attraction is necessary. Describing someone as "the ugly one" doesn't exactly sound like there is much, if any physical attraction.

I'd say you should be a man and tell this chick you aren't interested. Don't lead her on. If you are interested in the other girl, call her. If you have to use some sort of trick to get the girl there so you can "make your move", I doubt your move will be all that impressive.

6. if youre just trying to fuck and leave, get the hot one. personality matters, but only if youre trying to have a relationship.

7. Yeeee, but if if doesn't work out with the hot one, I wouldn't mine hookin up with the ugly one for the night, and this beezy is upsessed, I'm pretty sure I could fuck her mom and she would still be down.

Whatever were hanging friday so ill update.

8. Damn man, this whole thread had buzzed me the fuck out, everyone keeps replying with more points, and they're always good points, and noones wrong, but what's the right answer?
    the suspense is building man

9. I don't know you one bit, but if anyone can do it.. i know it's you!

10. This man is correct.
    To pull it off, this is what I would do, find a friend, tell him the situation, he gets sex out of it, (If he does his part), and you get the hot girl. Tell the girl another one of your friends is coming, and slowly transition the whole night. If you guys are drinking im sure that will help.