tricky bastard

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jamescamp014, Jun 10, 2008.

1. alright, so after reading over a few salvia stories i decided to share my own.

it all started with the purchase of some salvia from one of the headshops. It was the best i could come across, 45x purple sticky. That shits expensive, but i split it 3 ways with my brother and my buddy canfield. anyways.. We were drinking/smoking watching something on tv when we decided to bust it out. I pack the bowl most of thew ways with the salvia and cover it with some bud, to take that gross ass hair taste away. But before i get the chance to fire it up, someone knocked downstairs an i went to let them in. I came back up and continued drinking, unknowingly setting a boobytrap..

Probably 20 minutes go by, me/bro/canfield completley forgot we were about to take salvia bonghits. So the trap awaits. The dude that came over and interrupted our session goes to pack up the bong with the hidden saliva in it an is like "whos bh?"... i was like oh shit i fergot thats mine..*spark,bubbles,inhale* oh fuck. i barely set the bong on the coffee table infront of me before i get sucked back into the sofa. all i can do is smile and breathe through clenched teeth.. im trying to get my brothers attention but fucking nobody realizes whats going down.. the tv encompases me. I cannot look away. i hear my name. I give it everything i had to look away, and when i did, fucking everybody was staring at me and my brother was like "DUDE, give me the remote."... and the next thing i know the BIGGEST remote i have ever seen is in my hand and i extend it his way, and when he touched it, i almost couldnt let go. So as hes trying to pull this remote out of my hand he looks me in the face and i guess could tell what happened.. So then everybody starts laughing at the exact same time and looking at me.. it was like a crazy "fun-house" that wasn't fun a damn bit. After a few moments i began to be able to talk, and tried to convey my story to the others..but as you know if you have played with salvia, yer kind of odd a little while afterwards.

so. i tricked myself into a salvia bh.. what an ass.

Ive got a few other crazy salvia experiences, one of which involves a bong being karate chopped in half, i shit you not. i guess il write that one out if this one doesn't get bummed too much. thanks fer reading

2. Hahaha, damn man.

An unexpected salvia trip, and at that strength, that is damn unlucky. Don't think I'd be able to hack it going into one of those unwittingly, hopefully it hasn't put you off too much :D

3. hilarious story. lets hear the others. salvia stories are pretty crazy.. not sure if I want to try it or not.

4. uhmm well my friend brought back some salvia from erie that his bros gf didnt want,
    and i mean that should have been a first clue, wow this pothead girl doesnt want salvia andit freaked her out.
    nope.
    so me, my friend A, my friend E, and my friend D load up a bong.
    A goes first and then shes like laughing and crawling away, like crabwalking backwards.
    E takes a hit and hes just like laughing his ass off.
    Then its my turn. I take a hit and it started off as a weird tingling sensation all throughout my body, i felt like i was high on whippets or something, and then i was gone.
    for like 3 minutes i was trapped in this slow-mo not knowing what the fuck is going on who the fuck anyone is, wondering why shits growing out of my carpet, why am i in sesame street, whats with all these clowns, the colors, everything.
    Then i was like a sticker on a gear, and i was like freaking out because thats all i saw, a blue me [i was wearing a blue shirt] on a gear and that was the world and i was peeling off and i didnt want to. So i dove back into my blue gear and then the trip ended and I saw my friends. me and E stood up at the same time and knocked over an ashtray and while i was still like freaking out i was frantically picking up all the butts and like omgomgomg.
    Then i was confused and pissed because everyone was going outside and i didnt know why and i was jsut so pissed and wanted y trip to be over. I walk into my living roo and everythings normal, my mom and brother are chillin watching tv and i looked in my room and it was jsut a portal to another land.
    somewhere I didnt want to visit again.
    salvia is crazy. if you wanna do it, dont do the strong shit first and hit it outta a bong for intense effects. make sure youre in a safe, secure location, or shit could just go bad bad bad.

5. thats crazy i'd hate to have that happen. nie story though man:D
    good read

lets hear the others:bongin:

6. When I tripped hard on 40x it wouldnt have mattered... when the trip hit me I had completely forgot about being on salvia anyways lol.

7. Last time I tried salvia me and a few college buddies went outside and sat down under a tree and packed a bowl... I only got 2 or 3 hits I don't remember but the bowl wasn't finished and before I knew it everyone was lookin at eachother laughin histarically ... I was literally drooling I was laughin so hard... One of my friends starts snappin his head around looking at god knows what and just bolts up and screams "I can't handle this man!!" and just bolts inside our dorm hahaha.. We just kept laughing nobody wanting to move we just sat there while the trip ensued...

Ahh, Good times :cool:

EDIT: It was 40x purple sticky... That shit IS expensive as hell. But so worth it...